Page one

It all began when Manny was in her room and felt sort of sick she had a cold. her friends were all out So she just fell asleep this is when things started to get weird manny heard a scream it sounded familiar. It wasn't her family it was Alexsia she got out of bed and ran to the dining room she was worried " Alexsia" she shouted loudly her parents ran in two the room and said"honey what's wrong why did you yell Alexsia?" Said Amy her mother "she screamed are You deaf?" Said manny as she stormed out of the room. "I wish she was here" whispered manny as she slammed the door quietly and sat on her phone texting Alexsia saying we're are you she was in Ballarat. and manny was in Heathcote Alexsia was chatting with manny until she stared acting weirdly and sending crippled pictures and broken hearts and kept writing were is he over and over again and then manny threw her phone across the room terrified and it kept vibrating she picked it up to see her screen cracked she didn't care she checked Alexsias texts it said I'm here in capital letters manny started crying and told her mum but she didn't believe her so she proved it. And her mum said call 000 and ask for the police "no way!" Manny said her mum did it for her manny was crying her mum saw her cracked screen and cried "manny! How did you do that?" Said Amy " do what?" Said manny her mum gave her a dirty look and manny realised it was her phone but there is somthing more important to deal with but she ended up with a strait face...