Chapter 1 - Family Camp 2012!

Amee's P.O.V

Open, close. Open, close. Open, close. My eyelids unfolded, revealing the rays of sunshine behind the fabric of curtains. I could hear the air conditioner buzz its way to freedom; we never got that fixed ever since we moved to Oklahoma. Yes: Oklahoma; the town that Greyson Chance lived in. He went to my school, and it was pretty normal to see him, so we don't get starstruck. Never have I ever had a crush on him before, however Ariesya has. Who is Ariesya? Don't worry, you'll get to know her later, or even sooner than you can imagine. I heard a faint sound of pebbles battering on the panels of my glass window, immidiately knowing who had threw those stones. Plastering a grin on my face, I remembered that today was the day we would head off to England, for Family Camp!

I shot straight up from my bed and walked to the glass frame, unfurling it just to see my best friend opening her window too. We're nieghbours; that's even more cooler! The girl across me had her long jet black hair tied in a loose side ponytail, pinning her fringe to the side with her signature bold and black clip. She was wearing black denim shorts with a 'Spongebob Squarepants' t-shirt that slung off her shoulders. She doesn't have the most smallest body in the world, we're not as skinny as twigs, nor as fat as a hideous potato. We both love to eat, however we never seem to find a way to gain weight. With her Asian personality, she had the brains. Well, at least she uses her brain for Maths; she seems to flunk in any other subject. 

"Alright, shall I wear my Vans, or TOMs?" Ariesya asked, her eyes contained with excitement as she smiled from ear-to-ear, showing the purple elastics on her braces. I cocked my head slightly to my right and stroked my imaginary beard. "Vans." I replied. She nodded her head vigorously to show her appreciation towards me. "Alright, all packed!" My eyes widened as I remembered I haven't even started to pack. Dang it; every summer I leave it until the very last minute. I swear next summer I will get that girl to remind me. 

Ariesya rolled her eyes, knowing that a typical person like me wouldn't even bother to pack. She smirked evily at me, obviously thinking what I'm thinking. "Five minute packing?" I said, without any hesitation. "You betcha." She raced out of her room, possibly going through the doors of the fence that connects her garden and mine. I used this time to brush my teeth, and combing my wavy locks to soften my hair. I had very unique strands of hair, the ends of of it were the lightest shade of brown, and from a distance it looks like I have blonde hair. I find that quite amazing. I stripped off of my pyjamas, and slided my legs into a pair of hot pink short shorts and a white tank top, covering it with a black crop top. It's summer anyways, there's a reason I can wear these clothings. Whilst I tied my hair up in a high ponytail,  somebody bursted into my room, carrying an empty suitcase. That somebody was Ariesya. 

She zipped the bag open and literally took every piece of clothing from my wardrobe, apart from all the winter ones. She grabbed all of my trainers, Vans, and TOMs, passing me my Adidas black trainers that had the gold particles designed on it, for me to wear to the plane. After we were both happy of the packing, she closed the bag and zipped it.

She let out a hige sigh of relief as I plopped myself on my bed, stuffing the pillow on my face. "Come on sleepy head, it's time to bond with our families!", Ariesya exclaimed joyfully. "You know what I heard?" I asked out of curiosity. She looked up at me just waiting for an answer. I sat up from my bed to face her. "It's only going to be us two, and two other families this year." She was as shocked as I was when I heard of this. "What...how?!", she practically yelled. I decided to tell her, after all she is going to camp, "The consultant said that there were going to be celebrities, and we're not supposed to go this year, however dad persuaded David to let us go this year, since it's essentially our family tradition." "YES! No more blabber eight year-olds!" she screamed in happiness. I was kind of hoping the celebrity was Greyson, it'll be really cool to have our friend back.