Nightmares are real

i woke up screaming i had the same dream again about the demons coming after me and  a hunter called Logan ,  for the rest of the night i couldn't get to sleep .Today is my 16th birthday but i couldn't be bothered with it .I walked down the stairs everyone screamed happy birthday ( everyone as in my mother Morgan, farther Bob my brother Jacob and my baby sister called Dawn).Later on i had to go to school but on the way i got jumped by a group of 26 years old they beat her till she bleed and on the floor screaming in pain until a bright white light appeared from behind the group and sweep them all away.I cowered towards the corner of the ally way shaking with fear but he came next to me and picked me up bridle style and took me home. 

I woke up the next day in my bed and then walked down the stairs as i was entering the kitchen i spotted the guy who saved me from the gang i walked over to him and spoked

" err hi thanks for helpin me my name is Azaria"i said stuttering but he smiled and replide 

"well hello there my name is Logan and your welcome"

"but thats impossible"i said in a wisper but he over heard

"how is that imposible?"he said

"err no reason"

"come on tell me"he said teasingly

"NO"i yelled and ran to my room.

He came up to my room and knocked on the door and then walked in.He sat on the end of the bed and watched me cry on my pillar.

"im sorry Azaria i didnt mean to intrude on your personal thoughts"

"its ok its just i dream about wierd things "i said while wyping my tear stained face.

"What wierd things"

i swollowed hard then i spoke "about you , demons and monsters.

He looked at her shocked " i errr i errr hunt err demons and err monsters."

"YOU WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"you hunt demons and monsters!!!!!!"