Obsession Series (Adult: Menage)

Title: Twin Obsessions And Fiery Obsessions

Author: LilMouse

Completed

Book 1 Twin Obsessions **EXTREME ADULT CONTENT!**Jesse has spent the last two years hiding from herself as well as everyone else around her but that changes when her boss's twin brother comes to town. Suddenly Jesse finds herself unable to resist the heat that these two men create in her. Thrown into their arms by circumstances that were completely out of her control, Jesse slowly becomes the person she used to be but will it last? Will she be able to get over her fears of getting hurt and take a chance on two gorgeous men who would do anything to have her. Anything . . 

UnFinished

Book 2 Fiery Obsessions: Sasha kept a little black book. Not of old lovers or people who have done her wrong in the past, but of fantasies.

She carried it with her wherever she went and if her imagination led her somewhere juicy, she would usually write it down. It wasn't that she would ever act out these fantasies, the hold her father's words had on her was still too strong even after five years, but it made her feel better writting these darkly erotic thoughts of her down. And she would have kept it at that if her friends hadn't found out about her little secret and decided to do what they do best ... Meddle. Marius, Colby and Lincon have wanted the beautiful red-head since they had first seen her but she kept running the opposite direction whenever they got too close. They didn't understand why, until they overheard her talking to her friends about her little black book and her family. Armed with that knowledge, and the full support of her two friends, the three men are determined to show her just how wrong her father was and just how exciting fantasies made real can be.

10/10