The Seven Black Stones

THE SEVEN BLACK STONES

 Once upon a dark moon centuries ago, seven black stones were entrusted to the only unicorn in Utoland. One of the powerful and beautiful cities of riches you can ever imagine.

So two hundred years later, the descendants of the past kings of the Utolanders with their greed sold and spent almost all the riches of the land. So now being so old and still ruthless King Warford Lawsaw of Utoland started to rob the only possession his subjects had. He seized all their lands and had those who refused to give up theirs killed. His son, Prince Warton followed his father’s foot steps.

They both kill those who dare tries to stand up to them and rape any pretty women they come across to. So a lot of the Utolanders kept their daughters and wives home never letting them outside when the king’s soldiers are around. Sometimes the soldiers raided houses to houses to find women to give to their king in order to spare their life from a little so called mistake they are said to have committed.

There was one soldier who was loyal to the Prince for his own greed. And the Prince liked him very much. He was called Jeremy and he had a half sister called Raven Willow who was conceived by one of the maidservants who got raped by his father, Sir Montwon. Jeremy hated the girl on sight. His father’s by blow. His father's bastard child. She never inherited any of the physical traits of her parents. Raven Willow was as white as snow with hair as black as coal and eyes as blue as the skies which changes from light to the deepest shades of blue you had ever seen. She was so beautiful that her father decided to give her to the King to gain favors from him.

At the age of eight, Raven watched as her mother was being raped and beating by her father. She was hiding in a corner when her father came in and started all these causing her mother pain. Sir Montwon beat her young slave with his fists whiles Raven cried as she watched her mother suffering silently, knowing the circumstances of her birth which made her loved her mother more and more that she did not choose to abort her but rather gave birth to her unlike what others would have done if they had gotten pregnant under the same circumstance. After he had finished what he came to do, Sir Montwon left her bleeding to death knowing she loved her daughter and will fight him every step of the way in his decision concerning Raven.

“I heard what you wanted to do with my baby. I will not allow you to sell my daughter.” Oliveria cried out as he walked towards the door.

“That is why you will be dead before the time I handle her to the King.” He said and walked out. “Mama!” her daughter called out and rushed to her mother. Raven knelt beside the wounded woman.

“Mama why does he do this to you?” she said and touch her mother’s swollen face gently with her fingers. Oliveria slowly lifted her hands to touch her daughter’s face.

“Be strong my Raven. I have to tell you something.” She paused not knowing where to begin. “At first when I founded out that I had gotten pregnant from that terrible painful night in the hands of your father, I was disgusted and hated you even though you were not yet to be born.” Tears pooled in both the mother and daughter’s eyes. She stiffens and continued,

“One month after that I had a strange dream. I was walking in our forest when a Unicorn appeared before me.” Raven interrupted,

“are they real mama? Sliver said they are spirits.”

“Yes, but sometimes they come in flesh and blood. There used to be a lot of them around but now I think there is only one lift. The one I saw.” She said and coughs slightly.