Escape

After a 17 hour flight from Belfast, Sophia was finally arriving in Charming California. She was escaping a life of torture. Sporting similar scars her father has on his face. She's not brainwashed like her mum and sister. The first chance she got to escape she took it. Using money she has saved up over the years.

She had tanned skin littered with scars due to her disobedience. Light brown eyes and long dark brown hair. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't nervous. But you can't really blame her. Not seeing your dad for years can do that. Not to mention she was randomly showing up on his doorstep with a duffle bag full of clothes. Sliding the strap further up her shoulder she kept walking to Teller-Morrow. Exhaustion was taking over her body and she just wanted to sleep.

A police car pulled up next to her and an older gentleman stepped out. "Excuse me miss. Do you need help getting anywhere?"

Could she trust this man? I mean he is a police officer so he wouldn't hurt her. If the need arises she could take him. She turned to look at him and he took in her appearance. Instantly he knew she was Chibs.

"I'm looking for Teller-Morrow." And he was proven right. He smiled slightly and told her he would drive her there. Putting her bag in the back she got in the car and put on her seatbelt the older gentleman following after.

The drive was pretty quiet. The man didn't like the tense silence. "My name is wayne unser. I'm the chief here."

She looked at him cautiously. She has never really trusted anyone. Especially in Ireland. Everyone always looked out for themselves. "Sophia Telford." Chibs' accent was a mixture of scottish and irish but Soph's was full on Irish.

"Telford. I'm friends with your father." The girl stayed quiet. Too tired to make any sort of effort in small talk. Thankfully they pulled up to the shop soon after to dave both of their sanitys. Unser had lead her to the office because the boys were on a run at the moment and he wasn't gonna leave her alone.

As he expected Gemma was in the office doing paperwork. "Hey Gem are you busy?" taking off her glasses she shook her head.

"What do you need?"

"I have a young lady in my car. She uh.. She's Chibs' daughter." Gemma stood up quickly. He had better not been messin with her. Chibs missed his family.

"You left the poor girl outside? Its hot out today bring her in. go!" she forgot the paperwork on the desk as she followed Unser outside. Crossing her arms she watched as the girl looked at the ground as she walked over. Unser left the two alone knowing this wasn't his business.

"Let's get you set up baby. Then we'll get you something to eat." Soph just nodded. Gemma took her to Chibs old dorm room and helped her clean up a bit. Then she took her downstairs and made her something to eat.

"I know you probably wanna see him but him and the boys are riding right now and they won't be home till late tonight." Soph knew what she was talking about. The SAMBEL branch helped her escape. Told her where to find him and what he does. And all she can think about right now is sleep. So she ate whatever Gemma gave her and bid her goodnight.

As Soph was sleeping Gem went back to the office and called Clay. "I'm busy baby and Jax is safe." She rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. "Get back soon. Unser just dropped off Chibs' daughter."