Love & Hip Hop

Intros

Hey, i'm Iggy Azelea I am the girlfriend of John David Jackson actually known as Fabolous. I don't have kids I would like... A couple in the future but not anytime soon.

Interviewer: So Iggy what can we expect on this show?

Iggy A.: Umm there will be a lot of drama and cliffhangers. There will also be A LOT certain scenes that will push you to the edge of your seat.

Interviewer: So on the show do you have beef with anyone?

Iggy A.: We-... You're just gonna have to watch.

Interviewer: Awww... We get no juice?

Iggy A.: You'll get juice when you watch.

They both laugh.

Interviewer: Well... thank you love.

Iggy A.: No prob!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hellllooo, I am India Westbrooks i'm the bae of Keenon Daequan Ray Jackson or known by his stage name "YG". We have a daughter named Mia and she is a beautiful angel just like her mom.

Interviewer: So Miss.India what can we expect on this show?

India W.: You can definitely expect a lot of tears and sucker punches to the face.

Interviewer: Hmmm, sounds juicy.

India W.: It is!

Interviewer: Well, thamk you baby girl.

India W.: Anytime boo.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wassup my name is Claudia Nelson well, now it's Claudia Taylor i'm the wife of Jayceon Terrell Taylor a.k.a "The game". We have 3 children
Harlem Caron Taylor, King Justice Taylor, & California Dream Taylor.

Interviewer: So pretty girl... what can we expect on this show?

Claudia T.: I'm just gonna say grab the popcorn, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ass whoops that will be given.

Interviewer: Uh-Oh... Well thanks for the memo Claudia.

Claudia T.: You're welcome.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey bitches! I'm Karrueche Tran the fiance of Chris Brown. I will be getting married pretty soon and then i'll officially be Karrueche Brown! *Flips Hair*

Interviewer: So Kae... what can we expect on this show?

Karrueche T.: Umm you can expect...
a lot of weave pulling. *Laughs*

Interviewer:Ok thank you Karrueche!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey bitches! I'm Nicki Minaj the baddest in the industry. Also the girlfriend of Rihanna the second most sexiest women out there you know after me. "ITS BARBIE BITCHES" WE OUTCHA.

Interviewer: So Nicki what can we expect this season.

Nicki: It's gonna be a lot of ishh going down, that's all I gotta say cause we done said to dam* much.

Interviewer: uhmm, we'll we just got to watch and see what what's going to happen. By the way thank you nicki.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey chicas! It's rihanna the Caribbean bad as* , My beautiful girlfriend is Nicki Minaj. Hopefully we can get married one day cause I love her and she loves me.

Interviewer: Hey Riri what we'll we mostly see on this season of love and hip hop.

Rihanna: Don't call me by Riri only friends and family call by that. Anyways there will be a lot of confronting this season.

Interviewer: Sorry for that, all I know that there will be lot of drama.