Once Upon A Tease A Princess Will Conquer

~ INTRODUCTION~

   The Kingdom of Enmedale held many powers. Every individual had their own unique power, which was given to them at birth, or while in the womb. Well I don't know, a lot people claim that there is a special angel of some sort, sent by the God, that visits you when you are born to put the power, that was chosen for you, in your heart. Its crazy i know, but its all gossip and rumors. Just a little twist to push some people to believe in stuff. But i always did wonder how we do get our powers.

     We discover our powers sometime when we're a child, most of the time it can be around five, six, or seven. But for me i was eleven when i discovered mine. Yeah, all my childhood i was ashamed because i didnt know if i even had a power. Its also sad especially if you were the princess of Enmedale. Being the child of the King and Queen, and not having my power until i was eleven was such a disgrace to our royal family.

((( Hey guys!!! xD i don't know if you are reading this but if you are, please forgive me, this is my first time writing so don't get me wrong if this is not perfect. Don't worry i will try to pick it up in other chapters but it will get more interesting...... trust me! By the way i need to know how I'm doing so leave some comments!!!!! i need support)))

  ~Thanxs~

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

            ~PART ONE~

{Chapter 1}

  It was a regular school day. I would get up, my servants would bathe me, dress me, and also brush and braid my hair. I know it sounds silly. I feel like a doll that they're just playing with, but really they are doing this because first they're told to, and second they say its a honor to be in the castle and help the royal family. I wish i can do this all on my own but my father says, 'Never once the loyal do anything loyal to themselves but others loyal to you' ... whatever that means. Anyways after my servants finish me up, like usual i thank them and they say, 'You are very welcome your majesty, it's our pleasure to please your every need ma'am.' And i always come out to respond. "Please I'm not a lady yet so don't call me ma'am, and please call me by my name, Nina. Not your majesty, or princess, or your great, just Nina. Okay???" They always say, 'Yes Nina we understand perfectly.' Clearly they don't because i always have to remind them, But i gotta say i love them. Even though they're my servants, they have always been there for me when i needed someone to comfort me. Especially when i get home from school everyday and i need to get things off my chest. Yeah, a lot of bullying happens to me during school. Everyday and everywhere. Even though I'm a princess, i still don't treated and respected like one like they should. It doesn't matter by now i get use to it, and for so long i got through the pain that they hurt me with. My parents don't even know because i was always so ashamed to tell them. Thats why i love my servants the way i do, because they are my real true friends. Well maybe not really true because they're only here to do what they get paid for, so they always have to listen what i go through whether they liked it or not. That reminds me, I have to go to school today!

((( So hows the first chapter???? Sorry its a little short. I try to put details in so you can get a clear picture of what's going on. A little summary what is going on, Nina is the Princess of Enmedale but doesn't get treated like one because she has not yet discovered her power. If you're wondering if does discover her power, well i don't want to spoil anything but just keep reading to figure out, maybe it will reveal in the next chapter... you'll never know...Lol:) Comments??? ^-^ )))