The 'End War'

It has begun, the 'End War' has begun...

His voice was confident, a bit strained but confident. But maybe that's the consequence of three decades in one of the toughest armies of modern time? One could only guess... the General of the Russian Spetsnaz Guard Brigade, this, "Sergei Izotov" is an ruthless, intelligent and calculating individual.

Comrade-General, is it truely wise of us to start this war? This war will be one of such epic proportions that the continued existance of mankind itself is not certain!, I said. 

His response? "Yet we dare start it..."

---------------------------------------

Hello everyone! This'll be an "campaign story" that I'll be writing. It will follow the events of my game in 'Tom Clancy's EndWar' as the Russian Colonel; Aleksandr Kurochnik of the 56th Airborne (Mainly Gunships, Transports, Engineers and Riflemen) As I will be playing on a harder difficulty and that I will be writing and playing these battles one day at a time victory will not be certain and I will be adding an "expectations" part of coming turns in each and every new turn/story part. this should make the story more tense and less predictable. That is all, have a nice day! 

BTW, credit to Ubisoft for this wonderful game!