Chapter 2

Lillie
We sit outside of the restaurant when we get done eating, smoking cigarettes and having a good time. Some of the workers came outside, which were friends with Kyle. They all seemed really cool, too cool for me to be around. I sat here smoking my Marlboro when the boy in front of me pulled out a blunt and lit it up, next thing I knew, we composed into a circle and I was the next one in line. The attractive boy with shaggy hair handed me the blunt and I looked at Kyle. "Oh she doesn't smoke." Said Kyle, making me breathe in relief. I kept my head down and I'm assuming that the blunt got passed, because I got smoke blown in my face. The black guy smiled at me and asked for a cigarette, I kindly gave him one. "You don't speak much, do you?" Said the guy I believed name is Damion, then next thing I knew they all were looking at me. All 7 of them. "I'm more of a listener, not a talker." I replied. Good, perfect reply. He said oh really long, so I kept my head down. I smiled at Kyle then got up, said "Nice meeting you Gentlemen, it was a lovely time, have a great night," and walked to the car. I pulled out my phone and looked at my case. It was a Marlboro hello kitty case, which in my defense, is really cute. Kyle walked to the car ten minutes after I did. He climbed in and smiled. "9/10 of them thought you were really hot." He laughed, then rolling his eyes. "After you left, they were all like dude, how old is she? 18, is she single? Yes, is she smart? Definitely." They really liked me. Which is strange. No one likes me. The last guy I was with, really hurt me, physically and mentally. Soon enough to I was home and at my desk.