Forever and Always ~ Colin Kaepernick

~Allison's Point of Veiw~

I don't know how I got where I am today, I thought I would never be able to live through that break up with Nick , the typical Iowa country boy that you thought would never cheat on you. I remember that day just like it was yesterday.

~~Flashback~~

As I was walking into the front door of the home I shared with my 3 year boyfriend that I love with my whole heart I got a phone call from my best friend JayCee, as I was half-heartedly listening talk about her love problems I could hear moaning from the master bedroom. When I was at the end of the hallway I realized that I was still on the phone with JayCee, I opened the door and screamed into the phone. Before I knew what I was doing I was at the side of the king sized bed ripping the tramp off vigorously. I wasn't thinking and slapped NIck in his face that was once handsome, but now all I see is manwhore.

~~ End Of Flashback~~

I remember I went to JayCee's house and crying into her arms. Then a couple of days later JayCee and Jackson her then boyfriend went to the house I dreaded seeing again to get all my belongings even every piece of furniture but leaving the bed I saw Nick and that nasty skank in.