Here We Go-Chapter 1

Hello Guys!! This is a new account form an older account so Imma go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Justice, The co owner of this account is my sister Tye. We'd really appreciate if you guys would give us feedback, vote, and share the story throughout the chapters and if you Love it by the time we finish the story, Of course we'll continue for ya!

Thanks Ma Loves: Jus & Tye

***********************************************************************

/Lelani/

I swear I love August to death, but he gotta learn how to clean his shit up. We were about to go look into buying a house in ATL together..and I was ready, however nigga act like he can't keep his clothes where they need to be so I was cleaning up cause I'm not bout to leave my house all dirty and shit. Iv'e known him forever and through thick and thin, I been here the whole time. I can admit I do have love for August, and I am indeed in  love with him but I honestly dont know wether or not he sees it.

The only thing holding me back from telling him is my boyfriend..I dont really want to be with him. But there's a reason why I stay..but I'm not gonna go into detail

"Get Ya ass down her Lani!"
"Hold on, don't rush me nigga"

I walked down the stairs to August with all the suitcases, unsure of why he'd packed everything, but I didnt question him.

After he loaded all the stuff in the car, he sat and gave me a good stare.
"What??" I said laughing, I don't think he knew exactly how hard he was staring.

"Nun..you just beautiful."

I kinda looked at him confused because he'd never said that before, he'd compliment me but never had he said that..I looked at him unsure of how to respond to that.

"Lelani, you kno, I love you right?"

"August, I love you too."
"Good, cause I have a surprise for you"
"What is it?"
"I ain't gon just tell ya now, you'll see when we get there"
"Oh wow, that's how it is now?"
"Damn right ma"

He had his hand on my thigh the entire ride. But before we got there I fell fast asleep.

/August/

Lani looked so peaceful when she slept..If only her ass was like that while she was woke too.

I loved the fuck outta her, but there was still shit we needed to work on before I could call her mine. Don't get me wrong, she's one of a kind...But we still have our issues.

She's one to get drunk when she's pissed off at someone, and when she's drunk who knows what she does. I can't have her fuckin' an new nigga every time we argue. And as for me, I can admit it, I do too much when I get caught up, or when I'm high on some shit.

I'm not saying I won't try to start something with Lani, but now is just not the time. Especially with me and my career blowin up, its best to wait.

I finally got to the house and little did she know, I already bought it and everything. Its furnished and big as fuck, we gonna need all that space. I put all the stuff from the car, into the living room and figured I'd put the shit up later. I got Lani out of the car and carried her bridal style into the bedroom and layed her on the bed. Then I took a deep breath, and adjusted to my surroundings. I took my shirt off and crawled next to Lani, wrapped my arms around her waist, and fell fast asleep.