Loved And Abandoned 1

Soo This Is Mha 1st Story On Wattpad Nd I Hope Yher Nice People:] I Hope Yhu Lik ; Begnnings Are Always Hard But I Promise Iht Will Ghet WAYY Better As I Go On

Comment ; Vote :]

This school was different in so many ways than Emilio High, back at home. I didn't care if I was only in that town for about a year. To me, Francis Heights was and always will be my home.

Everyone I passed by, either stared at me or glared. And while getting a lot of dirty looks, I stepped into Renville High with my head high. All their expressions saying 2 words that gave me unwanted memories. "New girl".

Just 1 more year in my hellhole of a life and I'm gone. Leaving my demon of my aunt behind in the dust. She caused the hell I'm living in and I will never EVER forgive her. Not that she'd even want my forgiveness. She'd rather chew glass then admit she's wrong. That's how selfish and evil she was.

I reached what seemed to be the main office and went up to the old lady at the front. When she didn't look up I cleared my throat. She rolled her eyes and said, "New kid?" without looking up.

She was nothing like Ms. L back home. Ms. L was like me and Dean's "fairy godmother" as he would call her. I swallowed back the lump in my throat and answered the question as normal as I could. "Unfortunately."

She looked up at me with a sneer and handed me papers with disgust. "Jayleen the wise mouth?"

"Sorry, but I only questions from people I know."

She stood up and looked at me, "Look her new girl," I winced at new girl, "you better not be here to cause any more trouble. Everyone has enough problems to deal with, so they don't need your pain in the ass jokes."

"Who said it was a joke?" I answered back with the same tone.

"Your going to be dealing with the wrong people sweetie. This isn't your little goodie two shoes school back from where you came from. This is Renville High. Part of one of very notorious community where these kids came from. Don't get yourself into something you don't want to be involved with."

By now I was beyond ticked off. "No, lady in the crammy old reception, you listen. How about you leave me be with MY own stuff and I'll leave you be so you can go through your old lady menopause. I don't need your lousy help okay? I've been through enough, I can deal." then I turned and walked off.

I never knew I could be so cruel. This wasn't me, but then again I will never be the same again. That lady wasn't Ms. L, but that didn't mean I had to be nasty to her. Just that this place wasn't worth anything to me. I was forced to be here. That's not exactly very welcoming.

I found my locker on the 3rd floor and as I walked toward my locker the scene changed from this ratty school to me walking to my old locker back in Emilio High. I stopped and my breathing got heavier. I reached out and extended my arm to touch it and I was back to Renville before I could put my fingers on the locker. I balled up my hand and sighed taking out my books from my bag. Throwing them in as hard as I could to let my anger out. "Morning beautiful." I heard his luscious voice by my ear, as if he was actually behind me saying it like every morning before. I shut my eyes tightly and I turned around quickly.

Nothing.

Kids were just passing by like nothing. The bell then rung and I looked up at it. I couldn't go to class yet. I need a little bit more time to get use to it. My instincts took over and I was half walking half running to the bathroom. The girls all coming out to go to class. I waited until they all left and went inside and lock the door. I threw my bag on the ground and went inside a stall to sit on the toilet. I grabbed my now flat black hair and pushed it up. I thought I was over this. Its been 2 months! But I'm still not strong enough to make it through a morning?!

No! I am strong enough. I will make it through a morning.

Not one tear will fall. Not here at least. No promises about at the house. I wouldn't cry here just because I want to prove my aunt wrong. "Ha. Your actually going? Your not going to make it through 3rd period without breaking down on your knees crying. Just like you've been doing in your room for the last two months." I heard her haunting words from this morning in my head. I hadn't said a word to her since that horrible day. I planned for it to stay that way until the end of time. I would nod my head or i would shake it when she asked me something. I hated her. She meant nothing to me and I was disgusted that her blood ran through my veins.

Erick's POV:

The bell rung and I got out of my last period class with Jared blabbing right behind me. "We are so going to that party! Juliana made a bet with Chris and she lost, so now she has to strip for everyone there! Its going to be insanity!"

"No thank you. I have major make up tests tomorrow. Its what I get for ditching with you and the girls. Worst day of my life by the way." I grinned and leaned on the lockers.

"I had fun, but that's not the point. You sure you don't want to go? Free booze." he wiggled his eyebrow and I laughed.

"Jared, you know better than anyone I don't like drinking like an animal." I chuckled.

"Fine your loss." he grinned.

"Hey Jared!" I heard Alex from down the hall. He was running towards us with a smile.

"What's up?"

"The new hot girl! She's coming down the hall!" he said.

"New hot girl? She must like that name." I said sarcastically.

"No one has talked to her yet." he said

"Erick hasn't seen her yet." said Jared.

"Well, here's your chance." answered Alex. And they all look up as a girl walked down the hall. She was far from hot. She was beyond that. All I did was stare as Jared and Alex whistled. To me it looked like as if the hall was dark and she was the only thing that gave light in this hall. Everything was slow-mo to me up until I met her eyes, her gorgeous green eyes. Then she looked away and everything was at normal speed. "That girl is fine."

"And I'm going to get her first. Watch and learn Erick." he turned towards the way she went and ran after her. I followed behind him until he stepped in front of her and I stood next to him. "Hey cutie, why'd you run away from us?"

She didn't even look up and looked straight into his chest, "Move out of my way." she said coldly, but her voice was still a chime of bells.

"Not until you say you'll go out with me." he grinned at me.

This time she looked up and she looked real annoyed. "Fuck, off." Then she stepped around a shocked Jared and stalked off.

I busted into a roar of laughter, "You just got rejected!"

"Shut up." he said. That's when we heard someone fall hard on the floor and my laughter immediately stopped, but was followed by some other people's laughter. I walked a little further down the hall. On the floor I saw the new girl and standing with her foot out was Wendy, the hottest but most toughest girl in Renville.

Then Liam came through the crowd and helped her up while picking up her books. "You alright?" he asked. She ignored him and looked at Wendy.

"What?" she said with a sly smile.

Then she did something unexpected. She swung at Wendy and punched her hard, right on the jaw line. That was a hard thing to do. She must have learned it from someone that knew what they were doing. Wendy fell to the floor and didn't get up. She had knocked her out cold! "Thanks." she whispered to Liam and he smiled and nodded. She took her books and then left the hallway upstairs.

As I looked at people that piled over to Wendy's body only one word came to my mind, "Whoa."