Emma Rose & her great aunt margo

• Dedicated to Cam Vo

Emma rose , she was twelve year old when she realized that her great aunt Margo was coming to visit her and her person. Emma research more about her great aunt Margo she realized that her aunt was allergic to garlic and her aunt was a vampire. the next day Emma snick into her aunt Margo room and saw her aunt Margo fly through the window Emma saw her with stuff bats Emma saw her great aunt Margo in the central park killing all the animal several squirrel's and raccoon's, Emma tried to tell her persons but they did not want to listen to her.

 The next day Emma went back into her great aunt Margo room and saw all the stuff bats came alive. she research more information about her aunt Margo when she realized that her aunt Margo was a real life vampire she realized that if her aunt was a vampire she realized that she is one of them and so is her mother, dad, and her hold family's. Emma told her best friend about what she really is and her best friend freaked out when she told her that she is a vampire. The next morning  Emma and her best friend gobby got into a fight they both argue and say that they don't want to be best friend any more.

Late in the night at school Emma saw her person at school later that night her great aunt Margo showed up wearing a black dress, black shawl, and black silk gloves. Emma was listing  to her great aunt Margo saying that she want to thanks her nieces  Lilly and van . Emma realized that her aunt Margo was leaving the gala that night to stop her aunt Margo from destroying the hold world and to stop her from freeing the evils vampires, bats, dinosaur's, and dears.