Chapter 1

Hey  guys this is my first time ever writing a story so please bare with me hahaha. I decided to do a werewolf story just beause i love reading them on Wattpad so i hope you guys like my story. Sorry for any mistakes :) 

"What about this dress" I told my best friend Ella.

I've been trying out different outfits for my date with Ryan. Ryan has been my boyfriend for 4 years already and he's been acting a little weird lately. This week hes been acting really nervous around me and last time we hung out he wanted to ask me something but we were interrupted by some pack meeting he had to go to.

I have a feeling that he is finally gonna ask me to marry him and while we're mating he'll bite me to claim me as his mate and there is huge chance that I might change into a werewolf like him and everyone in the pack.

That's right I'm human, my dad is a werewolf and my mom is human but I never got the werewolf gene but I still have a chance to turn into a werewolf if Ryan decides to make me his mate and since he is the Alpha son and next to become Alpha in the pack my chances of being turned into a werewolf are higher.

"Oh Lexi that dress looks perfect on you" Ella said overly excited. I told Ella that I have feeling that Ryan is finally gonna ask me to marry him and she thinks he will since it's been 4 years we've been together.

Ella is my best friend and she is aslo a werewolf. That's the thing about are pack it's not just werewolves that are in the pack they're humans too, that either are mated to a werewolf and couldn't turn into a wolf and then there are humans like me that have parents where one is  werewolf and the other is human and their child didn't get the werewolf gene.  Human or not you are still considered part of the pack though.

"Lexi, Ryan is here already!!" My mom yelled.

"Going!" I yelled back

"Don't worry Lexi you look great and I have a feeling today's the night Ryan is finally gonna ask you to marry him. And you better call me later to tell me what happened. See you later soon to be luna" 

I hugged Ella real quick before she left. I took one last look in the mirror before I went down stairs to make sure I looked fine. When I came downstairs Ryan was sitting down on the couch. He was looking good like always. 

 "Hey babe you ready to go" he said nervously to me.

"Yeah. Mom I'm leaving see you later" I yelled while walking out of the house with Ryan. 

3 hours later 

Ryan took me to nice restaurant to eat, and now we're on our way to a pack party apparently it's a huge announcement that will surprise everyone. We're 5 minutes away from his house when out of nowhere he pulls to the side of the road.

"Lexi there is something I have to tell you" Ryan whispered to me. I knew something wasn't right by the why his face paled when he looked at me.

"What's wrong Ryan, just tell me!" I asked him but he wouldn't say anything. I grabbed his hands and started to rub his hand he always feels better when I do that to him.

 "My dad thinks it's time for me to get married"

OH MY God he's finally gonna ask me I cant believe thi-

"But it's not with you" he said it so quietly that I thought he didn't say it at all.

"What the hell does this mean Ryan?" I was to in shock to even get mad or sad at the moment.  

"I should've told you sooner but I didn't have the heart to tell you that my dad has arranged a marriage for me. She's from Midnight Gray one of the strongest pack  in the U.S and she's the daughter of an alpha. You're going to meet her today at the pack party, everyone will" he whispered to me.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT