Prologue

A/N: This is more of a prologue. It kinda tells you where this story starts, but barely introduces any characters. This is a part I wrote in third grade. So the story was going in a completely different direction at this part, until I turned it in the next part. So, Enjoy!

Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess. She watched over the beautiful land of Playsim. One day when the people of Playsim were doing there normal activities, there was a sudden storm. When the storm went away they found that there princess was gone! She had been swept away by the person that was behind the storm... Dustin! So the village had a search party. They search near and far, far and near but there was no sign of there beloved princess. But as the princess was underground with the evil, nasty, childish Dustin Bodim he was planning to take over Playsim! "You'll never get away with this!" she said. "Oh yes I will!" he said with a viscous look in his eyes. As he got the potion ready he went out of his cave with the princess the villagers saw him and attacked him. When the fight was over Dustin was defeated and everybody was dubbed from the loyalist to the bravest. Everyone was happy.

Or so they thought...