#T1BC

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Dear Reader,

Let me give you a heads-up right away. This story contains a lot of strong language and mature content, which is uncensored. These elements are included to develop the characters' personalities and fit the story, and they are not intended as direct hate speech towards anyone or anything. Please keep your sanity despite the content and remember that it's purely fictional. If you feel offended or uncomfortable, or if this isn't your cup of tea, feel free to stop reading. Thank you for your understanding.

By the way, this is a BL (Boys' Love) story, so homophobes are not welcome. Don't mimic the main character's behavior. Please be respectful in the comments and honor both the Wattpad and Rainbow Communities, to which I also belong. Just enjoy reading!

PS: The first half of the story is in an epistolary chat format, and the other half is in traditional a novel style.

Love,
Max Edward (XamRed)

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Ⓒ 2023 by XamRed. All rights reserved.

𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎? 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜, 𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.

𝐅𝐁, 𝐗, 𝐈𝐆, 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐤, 𝐘𝐓:

@𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐞𝐝

|==========|
BLURB
|==========|

Bros before hoes. That's the universal code for all the boys around the world and for best friends like Kit and ZyJack.

While the heavens showered men with qualities like kindness, chivalry, respect, and non-perverseness-the makings of an ideal guy-ZyJack missed the memo. He was too busy creating miracles in the bathroom. Kit puts up with his playboy best friend, except for ZyJack's habit of toying with women and his homophobic views on the rainbow community.

But what if, one day, the heavens showered again, and this time ZyJack's punishment was a twist in his straight desires, making him fall for his best friend Kit? Naturally, Kit wouldn't buy it-ZyJack is the king of pranks. But one kiss leaves Kit confused: what if his best friend, the one he's secretly liked for ages, really is into him? Should he take the chance, knowing ZyJack might just be heartbroken over girls and using him as a pastime?

#T1BC