Ultimate Truth or Dare *Edited*

Ultimate truth or dare

Before i start i am going to tell you what everyone looks like okay just the girls because the boys are all wearing jeans and a botton up shirt of a white blue or dark blue

Bella- Strait layered hair with bangs and a black see through back shirt with some white flowers on it and some short shorts on that the pockets hang out on. Make up and a necklace that says i love my boyfriend and a heart head band. Black high heels

Rose- A pink bottomed shirt with flowers and white lacy top part short short yellow shorts. A double hearted headband and a necklace that said i love my bff. curled hair. Pick high heels. And make up

Jessica- Curled hair. fzebra strappless dress with a pink bow in the middle . Zebra high heels. A zebra colored headband.A peace sign necklace. Make up.and a ring.

Angela- Her glasses. tank top (neon green) with some shorts (jean) and belt. Flats (neon green). Love necklace and a love headband. make up.

Alice- love neck dress (purple) purple heels make up. Purple feathers necklace and a purplke headband.

Lauren- same thing as Jessica (they came as twins) except her ribbon is purple

Ok now that is done lets get going

Jessicas POV

I was just messing round with my hair i was curling it, and then my phone buzzed. It was Jasper Hale??? One of the non-attractive Cullen's. I picked up my phone and checked my message. He invited me over to his house  because they were playing truth or dare, and wanted me to play an ultimate truth or dare game with them. I figured there was a possibility I could get dared to kiss Edward. The hottest Cullen that is still available. I was sad when they weren't at school yesterday. So i said would bring Ange, Lauren, Mike, Eric, and Tyler. I called Lauren right up and we helped each other after get ready. Then I called Ange and the rest of the group we arrived at the Cullen's and this new girl is all up in Edwards business. I was about to explode with anger. Then Edward put his arm around her and GRABBED HER HAND????? Are you serious. I sat down right by Edward and every one else sat down too.

Emmett was the first to speak sometimes he is such a noob. He introduced us to Bella the new girl and i was real mad at her for stealing my Edward from me. I looked closer to a piece of jewelry that she had around her neck it said 'i love my boyfriend' and i just got so jealous. I asked if I could talk to Bella in private and I told her off. When we got back into the room, she didn't sit by Edward, she sat on the opposite  side of the room. she looked scared I felt bad for Edward. He has been having to put up with her and then Emmett brought our attention to him. He said we will now pick  teams, Emmett, and I were team captains. It was ladies first so I, of course, picked Edward. Emmett picked Rose, then I picked Jasper, then he picked Alice, then I picked Lauren, then he picked Ange, then I picked Mike, he picked Eric and Tyler, and i was stuck with Bella.

(A/N the reason why Emmett got to pick twice in a row was because they did a rock paper scissors game between each and he won two in a row. )

Team1: Jessica's- Herself Edward Jasper Lauren Mike and Bella

Team2: Emmett's- Himself Rose Alice Ange Eric and Tyler  

Emmett's POV

I am so excited about this. ULTIMATE TRUTH OR DARE it is the truth or dare game where you have a team and you go in an order, and they dare who ever they want to, and you just keep going. It is going to be fun. You can dare them to do things with people on their team too. I GOT ALL OF US STARTED. I was am so excited, if you couldn't tell. I looked for my first victim. It was Jessica.

"Okay first of all we have three different choices. You have to do one of each and then you can do what ever." i then looked at Jessica  "Jessica Truth, Dare or Double Dare" She looked Surprised that she was the first victim.

"Truth" she simply said

"Have you ever kissed a boy for pleasure?"

"Yes " she whispered

Jessicas POV

How dare he asked me that. It was embarrassing. I looked at his team and I found her the one I wanted to humiliate. I was going to get back at Emmett, for him humiliating me in front of everyone. I mean that will be the buzz i bet in school tomorrow. I looked and it was only 6:30, so we had time.

"Rose Truth, Dare or Double Dare"

"Dare" Rose replied

" I dare you to kiss Mike" I snapped

"What is my consiquence?????" she asked

" You have to kiss Bella" I smirked

Roses POV

Really She dared me to either kiss Mike or Bella I think I am going to pick Bella because she is like my sister and I love her dearly I feel bad she never got to enjoy her childhood. So i looked up after pondering and looked at Bella. She looked okay with it so i leaned in and kissed her and we pulled away real quick and she hid her face in Edward's chest. She was trying to hold back a giggle, so it was my turn and  i wanted to pick on Edward.

"Edward truth or Dare or Double Dare??????"

"Truth let us get the easy one out of the way" he said nodding

"Who do you like like like????"

he whispered "Bella" she looked shocked and backed away from him like he was some sort of monster even though he is........ it was funny though

Edwards POV

Why did she ask me that when she knew. Now Bella is going to hate me, so she got up and excused herself from the game to go and get some fresh air. I thought I should quickly pick  someone, and go and get her. So i looked at Emmett's team and decided Tyler would do the job so i asked him.

"Tyler Truth or dare or double dare???????"

"Dare." he said

"I dare you to kiss Jessica" he didn't hesitate to anything he just went right in.

I excused myself and found Bella on the balcony to her room I knocked on her door and she told me to come in. I wrapped my arms around her trying to comfort her.  She turned around and put her head in my chest so she could comfort herself and she was comfortable. I decided it was time to ask her now.................."Bella what is wrong I hate to see you so depressed"

"I just, it was just to much i mean Rose kissing me and you liking me. I couldn't handle it Edward. I just haven't ever had my real first kiss.  I don't know who made it like this but it is. I am just a few months old, but I look 17, I kinda am. You guys are vampires and you are in love with a mortal Edward I want to be like you and stuck at 17 for forever." She said

"You will. Lets just get the rest of the night done with okay????" she just berried her head in my chest and just kept crying.

"Bella..........."  she looked up at me as in telling me to go on............." will you go out with me??????" 

She looked up shocked and got out"yes" I just hugged her and she cried and I dry sobbed.

*(&$%(*#&(*%&#(&%#

how was that this chapter might be put in three to four part okay

luv u

add to your library have a heyday

like

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

V

O

T

E

F

A

N

luv u

twilight forever