Opening!

mama always told us..."don't fight over it, just learn to share" 

Tay* 

he had my hands cuffed to the bar of the bed...with a blind fold over my eyes. i felt him feeling all over my body as he stopped to my click slowly kissing it, teasing the fuck outta me.

"Aly-Mhmmmm!!"  i felt him roughly stick two fingers in me and bite on my thigh.

"wrong name baby girl" god i cant even see him.....but his voice, its just-

"whats my name?" 

"...daddy"  i felt hands travel to my breast and cup them, they didn't feel like Ayleo's hands. 

"sexy ass" i herd another voice say but it was too familiar, i low key got scared.

 "mmm...she is a little sexy one huh?"

The blindfold was taken off my face as i lay right in front of two shirtless boys, Ayleo and Mateo 

A/N lawd help us!

"umm what-" i was cut off by the site of both of their lips crashing into each others slowly as i watched leo feel all over Mateo ass and he just sat in his lap grinding a little. once the pulled apart, they both looked at me with a smirk...and i couldn't lie i was wet asf from that...all of that!

Ayleo reached over to me sliding his hand between my legs and did a quick rub on my click and pulled his finger up to his face exploring the wetness of his finger 

"yup she a wet freak" Alyeo said this while rubbing and playing with my cat again and i couldn't help but moan and get even more wet because while he was doing this Mateo was sucking up Alyeo looking me right in the eye...this shit was turning me on bruh!!

Ayleo* 

the way Mateo moved his head, the way his mouth wrapped around me...fuck! i was close especially because i had Tays legs shaking 

 "fuck Mateo slow down....i close baby" i look over to Tay who was moaning and trying to move...i gotta say the more and more i moved my fingers the more she would shake and whimper to me...

i looked back down at Mateo who was moving even more fast 

"ohhh shit...fuck Mateoo" his motion was fast, i hissed with my hand on the back of his head and in it and hand full of hair...i knew i was close..i just ne-

"mmm Fuck Ayleoooo!!"

and that right their set me off. When i herd her say my name i came right in Maeto sexy little mouth as he slowed down his pace licking and swallowing ever drop of my cum while Tay was busy finishing her squirt all over my hand  while i slowed down my fingering pace with her, her leg shook and she moan looking at me i moves my view to mate coming up to me kissed me letting me taste my cum...not gone lie i taste good.

Mateo*

 once i was done giving Ayleo a taste of his sweet cum i went to Tays mouth kissing her as well while the moaned in my mouth and Ayleo rubbed my ass, i turned to his and as he removed his wet fingers from her nicely wet pussy he licked all over them 

"give it to me daddy..." i said this as he rubbed her click one good time to get his fingers wet again and he stuck them right in my mouth and licked his clean, i took the cuffs off Tay and she turned over laying on my chest knocked out so i slid from under her walking out the room leaving Ayleo and her but i was soon fallowed by Ayleo with a smack on my butt.

"what?" u kept walking 

"why you mad?" i stopped and turned around with a half pissed and dumb expression on my face 

"fuck you talking about?" he pinned me up against the wall fast as hell.

"don't play with me...you mad cause you ain't get shit outta that " he motioned his head back towards the room we just came from, and tbh i was...all i got was to suck dick.

"maybe..." i said a little sad and  with some attitude. and he lifted my face up with one finger

"don't worry....ima fix dat, nah get ya ass in the room" i slowly started to walk away as he follow witha smack on my butt, once we got in the room and the door closed i was quickly picked up and thrown on the bed and my pants where ripped off. 

"daddy aint have some of this in a while anyway" he said while getting on top of me wrapping my lag around his waist as he brought his lips closer to mine...

____________

How ya'll like this first chapter?