𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄.

I don't know how to thank you all for the support on this fanfiction through the years

I don't know how to thank you all for the support on this fanfiction through the years. Please read this chapter thoroughly and leave me any comments you might have – good or bad.

It's been 6 years since I've started this fanfic which seems like way too long for this to play out, but really, I started it in 2013. In these 6 years I've grown not only as a writer, but as a person. I'm 18 this month!

With the years, my interests have changed and they continue to change. I have many drafts I wish to publish one day. Writing these tales is my favorite thing to do, and with my wild brain, I can't seem to stop cluttering the works.

Having started this book at a young age, it is less than perfect even after editing. Looking back, I've made questionable decisions on the plot. But, because of the amazing support I've gotten from the beautiful readers (that's you guys!), I feel as though I have a chance in making a mark on the writing community.

But, it's with a heavy heart I tell you – I feel I can no longer continue or finish this book without forcing myself. I will be discontinuing this story but leaving it published as a reminder to myself that I can achieve what I desire.

I apologize for inconvenience, or if this update had you excited. I just believe that readers deserve a little more than a DISCONTINUED label on a story.

Again – thank you for your comments, votes, follows, and reads. Your support means the world to me.