Love game too strong ~ Carter Reynolds ~ part 1

You and Carter had just got back to your apartment in LA after your M&G. As you get through the door, he grabs your hips, slams the door shut and kisses you on the lips. You loose all thoughts and feelings in your mind and enjoy an intense, amazing moment. Eventually, he pulls back. "Hey," he says sweetly, "I love you. And I never want what we have to go away. I never want to break up, or be apart. Even for a second." He gets down on one knee, "So that's why I want you to marry me. Y/N, will you marry me?" You wipe your eyes with the back of your hand. "Carter! Are you serious? Of course! I love you so much." He sweeps you off your feet and kisses you harder than ever. "Dude! Congrats!" Cam, Nash and Hayes come out from behind your bedroom door and embrace you and carter. "Wow. Mrs Y/N Reynolds." Nash says, "congrats the Reynolds." Nash kisses you on the cheek. "I gotta tweet this!" Cam says excitedly and gently kisses you on your lips. "Hey! Dude. Back off!" Carter says laughing. Cam raises his hands, "sorry bro." He laughs. "Already uploaded it on vine!" Hayes tells cam, showing him the video. "We have a lot to plan Y/N! Like where, when.." Nash says. "Wa..wa..wait! I thought I was the girl here?" You interrupt and roll your eyes. "Guys?" Taylor calls from outside your front door. You walk over and let him inside. As soon as you open the door, he grabs you and hugs you. "Congratulations!" He says to you and carter. "If any of you call off the wedding, you have my number." Taylor whispers in your ear. But then he starts laughing and you realise he was only joking. "So.. We'll meet you at about 8pm?" Taylor asks, he sees you are confused. "Oh! He hasn't told you.. Haha sorry dude. I'll tell her anyway," carter rolls his eyes, "I booked a reservation for all of us, Aaron, the jacks, sammy, Dillon, Jacob and mahogany at a fancy restaurant down on the coast. So get ready, the limo will be here at 5 past 8. Outside the apartment." He smiles and after a few more hugs, kisses and congratulations they all finally leave. Carter walks over to a window and looks outside. "The weathers not looking great." He says. You walk up behind him and peer over hiss shoulder. The sky's grey and not exactly comforting. "C'mon.. You can't back out now. Let's have a night out!" You say really excitedly. Carter grabs you fiercely and kisses your neck. Then moves upwards to your lips. "Carter," you whisper, "stop. We need to get ready. Please, carter. Sto-" Carter doesn't stop, he just gets better. He doesn't take any notice of you talking. You push him away. "Mr Reynolds! Get your sexy ass in gear and get ready." He laughs and smiles, kisses you helplessly once more, and trudges into the bathroom to get ready.