Intro

I never really trusted men in my life. It all started with my father, the man who made sure to break my heart before any other male ever could. Our father-daughter relationship felt like a constant uphill battle of wanting love from someone who simply couldn't provide it. These "daddy issues" quickly turned into trust issues, self-isolation, and the constant state of doubting everything and everyone. Now I know what you're thinking, "wow what a pathetic girl, couldn't get past her daddy issues". Well, there's more to it than just my father but that's a story for another time. Now let's get to the real story that inspired the next few pieces where I open up.

Now this book originally started off being about love, but that changed pretty quickly. It has a little bit of everything in it, love, heart break, family, betrayal, etc. I truly just wrote about anything that came to my mind at the moment and that's how this book was made. It is literally the book I call my messy life. I was going through a lot while writing this book. My problems ranged from large family problems to insignificant boy troubles. But that's life and i'm glad I went through everything because this was made from it and that's all that really matters at this point.

Well, this is the end of my long introduction to SAD POETRY FOR A SAD HUMAN BEING. I hope you enjoy everything I wrote and I hope you can connect to it. A special note to those who are reading it specifically because they are connecting to it, whatever it is you are going through, you will get through it. I know how it feels to be going through so many negative things at one time and then have the only person you counted on to disappoint you. But that's life and sometimes we need to get through it on our own. However you are not alone, you have my words so cling to them and read them whenever you feel like you can't go on anymore. Enjoy :)