Life sucks and then you die, unless you're me. </3

*The picture on the side is Nala.*

Pre-face

It all started about four years ago when our kingdom was attacked by a bunch of omega's who hated us. In the fight our king, my uncle was killed. Next in line for the thrown was my father who didn't want to rule anything let alone an entire kingdom. See his motto in life was to run around in wolf form and to teach me everything he knew in case our kingdom was attacked again and I was forced to fight. I'm not completely a werewolf though, I'm a hybrid. You see my mom she is a vampire but my dad is a full blooded alpha, the only reason he wasn't king in the first place was because he didn't want to so he gave the thrown to his beta and little brother our used to be king. Anyways back to what I was saying I am half of each and the only one of my kind that has been found in the past ten centuries. My kind was never recorded in the bestiary (for those of you who don't know a bestiary is a dictionary full of mythical creatures of the night except these "mythical" creatures are real.) Anyways since I was never recorded the elder's don't know what to call me, and most of the people in our kingdom are afraid of me. I don't really get that though I mean I'm only 13 what am I really gonna do. There are two of my kind now though, hybrid's I mean. My mother our queen gave birth yesterday to a little girl. Her name is Ciara, I lover her she's strikingly beautiful just like me. We both have auburn hair and deep purple eyes. That's another thing that always freaks people out about me. It's not normal to have purple eyes but my dad says it's what makes Ciara and I so special. Ciara and I only took one thing from our mother and that is her beauty, we don't drink blood, or fly, or sleep in coffins like she does. But we will forever be stuck at 17. See our mother was turned when she was 25 so our only family is on our dad's side. We don't know much about out mom because she won't ever tell us. My father knows very little about her too, because he fell in love with her beauty like most people do. Father fell sick a couple days ago and he told me last night to watch out for my mother. He said she is out for the thrown and that's all she cares about, she's evil and will probably try to hurt me. The last thing he said was, "I'll love you forever Nala, don't you forget that. Please take care of your sister." Then he died.