Adopted by Fifth Harmony

Mackenzie's Pov:

I woke up to the light above me blinded my eyes, as I looked around me to find that I was the only one in bed.

I looked next to me sitting on my table was my pink alarm clock which read the time, 10:36 A.M., holy crap. I thought to myself as I quickly got out of my twin bed, the person who runs this orphanage, Ms. Jessica, is going to be pissed at me. She hates when we wake up late.

I quickly went to my closet and put on a white tank top with purple polka dots on it. I decided to wear jean shorts and headed downstairs.

Once I stepped foot on the last step everyone's heads shot up and looked at me. It was dead silent.

My face flushed red of pure embarrassment, I hated when all attention was on me.

"Ew, it's Mackenzie" a boy, Bryan said.

Everyone laughed at his comment, I sighed and sat on the couch watching Nickelodeon, currently dora the explorer was on since it's the morning no teen or kid shows would be on.

"Mackenzie!" Ms. Jessica yelled

I sighed and got up from my seat and walked over to ms. Jessica.

"Yes?" I questioned

"Go vaccum the carpet" she demanded

"But everyone is on the carpet"

"Tell them to move then." She said getting annoyed

"Okay" I said.

Ms. Jessica hates me for some reason. She would always be mean to me when I did nothing wrong she always tells me that she would be glad I would get adopted by someone.

I grabbed the vacuum and walked over to the cream carpet.

"You guys have to move I'm gonna vacuum the carpet" I looked at all of them

"Come on guys lets go don't want to be near ugly Mackenzie" Alyssa said snickering while everyone was following closely behind her like a lost puppy.

I plugged the cord into the outlet and tuned the vacuum on and started vacuuming the carpet.

"Are you done yet?!" Sabrina yelled from across the room

"Almost" I yelled back

About a minute later I finished vacuuming I was walking over to the plug when I tripped over the black cord.

"Haha! Look Mackenzie fell she's so clumsy" Jason said very loudly everyone laughed at me because I fell.

I got back up and made my way over to the outlet and unplugged the vacuum.

Everyone walked over to the carpet and Alyssa smirked at me.

I looked over at her and got irrateted. "What!" I snapped

She chuckled and said "oh nothing, just that you tripped over the vacuum cord, your so clumsy Mackenzie, how much stupider can you get" she laughed

"Shut up! I didn't see it there, I wou-" I got cut off by the doorbell ringing and everyone's heads looking at the door.

Ms. Jessica walked over to the door and opened it smiling widely.

"Hello" she said

"Hi" the people I'm guessing woman replied back, there was definitely more than one person.

"Come in, come in" she gestured opening the door wider.

The woman came in and I froze. Oh my god. I-it's freaking Fifth Harmony.

I couldn't breath. You see I'm a huge Harmonizer, and I always wanted to meet them but never got the chance too. My mouth fell open and Camila noticed and smiled.

I couldn't control what came out of my mouth and next thing you know I screamed "OH MY GOD IT'S FIFTH HARMONY!"

Dinah left the group and walked over to me.

"Hey sweetie" she smiled

"Oh my god, y-you're d-d-Dinah j-Jane" I put my hand to my mouth

"Yes I am and you are?" She said

"Mackenzie Sandoval, aka a huge fan"

"Awe, well Mackenzie you're adorable" she said while pulling me into a hug.

The only thought that ran through my head was Oh. My. God. Dinah. Freaking. Jane. Is. Hugging. Me.