Wasnt Just A Dream

Damon lied to me, and on top of that he brought kol into my house. We argued because he betrayed me. How could he? I understand that it was hard to lose part of yourself, but that doesn't mean you deceive people. Kol kissed me; I was just to stressed so when he wanted to explain everything to me. I ran. He chased me around the house a few goes.

Finally I made it into the kitchen and towards the door; kol was running for me, I being the smart one I am turned and ran in the direction he was coming, ducked under his arm, ran past him. I made it seem as if I ran up the stairs but I actually hid under them. I waited till he was up the stairs to dash to the door and lock it from inside quickly, giving me a few seconds getway before he noticed It was locked. By then I was already down the street. I was never this fast of a runner. I ran the curve of the street onto my cousins drive, making it to their front door just seconds later.

Glancing into the window I noticed my nephew sitting there with other parts of our family. The ones I do not get along with so I kept running. Past their house. Past their awesome gay neighbors' house. Past the foreclosed house after that. When I saw my little niece ahead of me, Kimi, the sweetest girl- who has grown some sass over the years- she was carrying a small basket? I ran directly behind her.

" Hey Kimi why are you out here Love?" --------

"I don't know, but hey it's fun to skip home with candy."

"Alright then"

"Why are you out here Alexya? You should be home"

"I have problems at home so I ran"

"You have to stop running away from your problems"
**********************
Damon POV

I know I was wrong for lying to Alexya and I feel bad but I'm Damon freaking Salvatore I shouldn't care about how a girl like her or any girl feels. Kol is here and he's pissed as hell at me, then again who isn't. I'm the bad guy remember. Now I hear Kol and her are arguing about something? What the?

Right when I walk towards the door to check out the scene, I was pushed into the garage wall and Alexya ran straight past me ignoring my calls.

I know Kol will come out soon and Orginal Barbie should appear soon; she wants my head on a stick just as much, so I chose the easy thing running after Alexya, I began running after her.

I was breathing hard by the end of the street, pumping my legs and moving my arms as fast as I could, I'd forgotten what it was like to have pathetic human running speed. I needed to find her.
Make her listen.

************************
Alexya POV

I took Ki's advice and began to walk home. I can't run from my problems anymore, but it wouldn't hurt to prolong them a little right?
I turned the curve, clearly seeing all that is on my street, there was a male figure leaning up against the red car in my drive.

The first thing I thought upon seeing it was, 'Damn the man is hot' the next was 'hmmm nice taste in clothing.' After that it set in 'shit that is Kol.'

From that moment I decided it was time to face my life head on. I continued walking keeping my gaze in turn with the ground then back to Kol's beautiful eyes that stared right back at me. Something strange, an emotion, flashed within them. It was something I could describe, but gone to fast for me to truly decipher.

I made it to the end of my drive before I was surrounded. In front of me stood a Blonde Bombshell, a dark haired fellow with a strange shaped nose, and obviously Kol directly centered in front of me; the other two on either side.

I sensed presence from behind causing me to reluctantly turn my back on the three. In front of my athletic build stood two men. Two amazingly sexy men- okay focus Lexy, focus- one dark haired, his hair was kinda epic, it worked with the nice black suit he wore. The other man appearing nordic, having electric blue eyes and short close-chopped hair.

I turned to face Kol once more, a questioning look on my face, I refuse to be broken down by Orginal Barbie, the big bad wolf, and their gang of siblings. Not. Going. To. Happen.

"Where is Damon?" Rebekah shouted slowly walking towards me.

"Not a clue Barbie I haven't the slightest clue"

"You stupid girl tell me!" She voice sounded once more

" I told you already I do not know I left here before he did if he isn't here" I state matter o factly

"Yeah and he chased after you." Kol muttered begrugedly

"I heard that. And I honestly
haven't seen him since before Kol and I argued." I admitted letting my natural Irish accent take presence in my voice.

After I said that the siblings shot Kol a look that seemed to say 'argument? What could you possibly have to argue about with her'

"Esme come." Klaus calked for his witch

A short little girl with copper wavy hair appeared from behind him. She sorta reminded me of the Cullen daughter Renesmee. Hmm I need to visit then soon.

The witch walked up to me and placed a gentle hand upon my cheek, she seemed to be searching my memories.

"She does not know what you ask." She says in a soft voice

"Are you sure?"

"I assure you on all of our lives that she knows not a thing about this man's where a bouts"

************************

After the siblings finally understood I wasn't lying to them, the girl was sent on her way, and we all went to sit in my large trucks bed.

We sat in a circle playing, can you believe it, chug-a-lug. A teenage drinking game. I haven't played it nor had this much fun in a very long time. I was just beginning to win when Damon and his brooding brother, Stefan, appeared.
"Ugh game over?" I asked rhetorically

The Original Barbie gave me a slight glare, well someone doesn't get rhetorical questions, do they.
We all jumped out of the truck's bed and stood in a semi circle around the two.

"Nice to see you again." I stated with a evil smirk.....