Bleeding Fangs

I got you driving 90 on the highway. Your mind racing as you floor your way threw the states. Is it to late? Thinking of all the ways you could convince me to forgive you. When your rolling up to my driveway your throat catches as you imagine my tears as you drove away. Watching my heart break in your rear view mirror. who knew you break her heart later. Our memories of long nights and my breaking voice stuck in your mind. when your rolling in you see the look on my face and your heart drops. This is the girl you made of me. You should already know that girl you left is gone far out the door. Her hard face is that of a betrayed lion. Her viscous words ripping chunks out of you flesh. Ice fangs ripped deep into her soul. You created this killing beast, hardened by hate and betrayal. This once angel soul who only yelled now became a hardened beast that leaves everything in her path burning in flames. she burns fear and lust into men who cross her path of fury. Many have tried to lure her and all have failed left dead inside.

For it is you who caused this and only you can fix this. You are the only thing she fears from the scars you left across her heart and mind. Unwanted memories rip into her mind your face breaks her to her very deepest core. She sees you in her mind and and her dreams, she bleeds your name. Over and over she has died inside killing your existence in her mind heart and soul. Continuously killing her softness till her hardened core remains. She can not be broken except by you. Are you master enough to tame the monster you made face to face?