part 1(prolouge mixed in)

Start from the beginning

i got up on stage and forgot about the music. i glanced around to the corner of the room to see the piano player there waiting clearly looking bored out of his mind.i whispered in his ear the song i was going to sing for mrs.hubert.he nodded in agreement.

i got back in my position and cleared my throat while i did this i looked over at mrs.hubert who looked very impatient!the music started once the part when it was my cue i started to choke and swallowed it down i knew if i didnt do this right now right then i would be doomed forever and lost in a very deep black hole full of bullying teasing and no friends (except  lacey) . so i sang and gave it my all! i was singing  "who am i to say" by: hope and i totally rocked it i was so happy i even smiled and started swaying along as i sang. while i was singing and enjoying my  wonderful moment the door opened and guess who came in?

the wicked witch of the west.! i nearly fell off the stage when lookey there she had her arm around his (jakes) and clearly trying to amuse somebody ! i stopped afraid like when ants have their home crushed i really thought i was going to have a spaz attack right there and right then.but still mrs hubert kept pushing me on ! man i really hate that woman right now i just wanted to rip her head off . i just couldnt wait till i was finished and jessica spoke out her little bitchy comment .

finally i finished i grabbed my bag off the stage and to my seat in the back of the room .but just before i passed jessica and jake my arm got caught by mrs hubert and she asked to have a word with me i said "can we speak some where more private" then jessica with her snooty smile said no really mrs hubert id like to hear it to please pretty pretty please she said batting her most ikely fake eyelashes!

as she spoke to me  i turned my head to see her staring at me then she mouthed "you dont stand a chance NERD"! i quickly changed my attention back to mrs hubert and just caught her last sentence!

"your are a fantastic singer she told me ,i would like it if you came to the play practice tonight to pick parts .can you?" i was day dreaming  when she said this thinking finally fate has arrived ! a little late i thought. after she was finished looking at me she even did the wave hand in front of face thing i never snapped out of it until jessica put an icecube down the back of my shirt. that girl honestly !

i shook like i lived in the antarctic and suddenly relised that she asked me a question , and i said yah i mean yes of corse i will ! thank you thank you thank you so so so so so so so so much you wont regret this i said and left  the theater to scream my head off i was so excited. i cant wait until tonight !

it was ten minutes until the end of the day i had just finished telling lacey all about it and she went completely bonkors i mean she even accidentally kissed me on the cheek of corse that wpuld have been just totally gross ( picturing in my mind throwing up )the clock was ticking and it was down to five minutes left till i went to the theater i knew that was the perfect time to ask lacey if she could come with me to give me support and also to keep me companyshe said yes so quick i even didnt finish my sentence/question all she heard was " want to come".and she was then hugging me like crazy!i was lucky to have such a good friend.

                                                               5 LONG MINUTES LATER

we rushed to be the first ones in the theater and we accomplished that mission.as we waited which turned out to be a thirty minute wait i nearly fell asleep i think lacey almost did to but she didnt want to admit it. then there was a big bell sound and i fell out of my seat to see a bunch of people in the theater waiting to get parts too.

then it started all the long day of waiting and finally i was here.we began with mrs hubert telling us why she was doing a play so early during the year and said that if practiced hard enough and got to the parts today then we could possibly go to nationals and if we succeded there then we could go to the world competition after she said that there was murmuring in the crowd. even i was quite  surprised.

then she started to announce it and put a list on the board to show  what all the parts were :

                                                          CAPULET BOYS:

                                                          MONTEGO BOYS:

                                                          JULIET:

                                                          ROMEO:

                                                          ROMEOS  BFF:

                                                          PRIEST:

                                                          JULIETS MOM:

                                                          ROMEOS DAD:

                                                          PROPS:

                                                          COSTUME:

                                                          SCRIPT:

                                                          LIGHTS:

                                                          ECT...........................................................

then started to announce another speech about how not everyone was going to get a part then some people started to frown and a few people started to leave because i guess they new that they werent going to get a part. but i knew i was going to get one i could feel it in my stomach!

then she asked three boys to come up to the front of the room and she said that they were going to be the capulet boys. after the bunch of students started to cheer she announced three more boys to come up to the front and said that they were going to be the montego boys and the crowd cheered again then she was going to announce romeo first then juliet she asked jake to come forward he was going to be romeo . of corse i i said to myself and looked over at lacey who was cheering as wildly as the crowd was.after that she said she was going to announce juliet i knew right then it was going to be jessica i mean jake and her always go to toget her.but instead she called out rosalie! rosalie please come forward my heart nearly skipped two beats i got up and walked down to the front where she was and she gave me a reassuring smile and just about as the crowd was supposed to cheer jessica started bolting to where me and mrs hubert were standing and started screaming her lungs off but mrs hubert told her to stop or she would excpell her and she stopped .

i was lucy enough to get a good look at her and it looked like she was going to cry i mean not just cry but balling cry and i started to have a devilish smile on my face finally i got something she didnt.mrs  hubert mustve felt bad so she said "youll be playing as juliets mother" and gave her a patt on the back before sending us both back to our seats in the audience.

then she announced romeos dad and it was someone i clearly didnt no. then she said for the rest of you im sorry but i had to pick the best of the best but i still need people to be lights and off stage things hope to see you all during class and in the rhersals that are going to be on wednsdays at six thirty thank you so so much have a good night!

i danced my whole way out of that theater and up the stairs and lacey joined with me and once we got outside i screamed to the world in joy and happinessi was over extatic .then jake came up to us (lacey and i ) and congradgulated  me i did the same back trying to hold in my hug i so desperatley wanted to give him and said good night .then lacey said ,practirally yelled out to the whole world, we need a make over!

                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                THANKS A LOT FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU COMMENT AND VOTE ALL THAT       STUFF THANKS AGAIN! SHOULD I KEEP WRITING?