Little miss hard to get

"Oh my god."  my sister squealed running full force at me; her voice filled with joy. She threw her arms around my neck and embraced me for what seemed like forever.

"Hi."  i managed to breath. Fawn stood a total 2 inches shorter than me, but in her prada pumps she stood an inch above me.

"How was the flight." she asked not taking my bag but ushering me as quick as possible.

"It was fine."

"Fine?" fawn frowned

"Its first class Elena it should be better than fine." about three weeks back my sister had sent me a wedding invitation and a first class ticket to new york. Fawns only 21 and is already getting married, and the fact that she called my headmaster at Amberly academy to make sure i got these 3 three weeks off was absurd.

"I didn't have to sit first class, fawn i would have been fine in coach." again fawn frowned but then laughed her usual blood curling laugh.

"Whatever Elena we should be going, Felix is waiting." ah Felix my car man whom i haven't seen in 4 years. A smile spread across both mine and Felix's face.

"Miss Elena my my. What a beautiful young woman you've grown into." he leaned forward and took my bags quickly.

"Thank you and i can see age has treated you well." it was true it had. His hair was just starting to grey and his body was perfectly fit. I slide into the back seat with fawn and glanced over at her.

"So who is he." fawn snapped out of whatever she was thinking about and looked at me

. "Who?" i laughed briskly and rolled my eyes.

"Your fiance, husband to be." fawn sighed and a looked of romantic loved crossed overher face.

"Oh him, his name is Alex. We met in berland about 2 years back." i smiled and look out my window as we set off towards home. Home. That word sounded so weird to me know. Amberly academy was my home now, not here. 4 years ago in my gr.8 year i had gotten into trouble with the cops. I had been drinking, yes a Little young for it but there wasn't much to do as a kid for me. I had gotten drunk with kids from my school and some older guys, we were driving and had gotten in a car accident. The driver Jackson had died instantly as well as my best friend joy who had been thrown out the windshield. I cringed at the Meir memory of it all. I had been badly injured. A concussion, broken ribs, broken wrist, lots of cuts and bruises.

As soon as i was all better my dad had shipped me of to londen.

"I suppose hes a great man to have gotten an acceptance from you." fawn looked hurt by my comment but yet i had meant no harm from it.

"Whats the supposed to mean?" fawn demanded.

"Nothing fawn forget it." i turned away from fawn and looked out t the cars passing by, but out of the corner of my eye i saw my sister eyeing me furiously. I knew why she was looking at me so weird. It had been 5 years since i had been home. And when i had left my hair was short to my shoulders,i still had braces, my chest was developing and i had exactly no curves, and i was much shorter then. So when you had put fawn next to me who was 18 she looked like a goddess curves, pouty pink lips, oval shaped face, long blond curls. but now everything was different her lips were nothing compared to mine, i had the perfect curves that made hers look like nothing, and my hair came to my waist long brown waves.

"Were here." Fawn sighed putting her hand on top of mine. i turned and smiled vaguel at her. the car came to a hault and i swumg the door open and stepped onto the gravel. i looked around and took in the scenery. i ad realized how much i had really missed everything.