The Hollow Ball

* * * 

Hello, lovely readers!

Welcome (or welcome back!) to The Hollow Ball. 

It's been a while since we last saw each other in the (digital) pages of this story. I started writing this book a long time ago. I struggled with the story because I knew what I wanted it to become. With encouraging words from readers and fellow authors, I crafted a story I enjoyed and even started writing the sequel. 

Unfortunately, bad actors on the Internet stole my work and I removed it with the intention of re-writing the story and publishing it traditionally. 

But then a little thing called life got in the way. I grew. The story changed. Things happened and/or didn't happen. Eventually, as the story sat on a pretty little shelf in the back of my mind, it transformed.

And all the while, I remembered the readers who stuck by every word. So, we are back with the story of The Hollow Ball. It might look a little different from the last time you saw it, but I hope you enjoy! 

As always,  please do not use the plot, characters, idea, elements, etc., of this story unless given special permission by me. To NovelHD and Novelcat specifically, you have plagiarized my work before and you do NOT have permission to repost this story. 

If you find this story on any other website besides Wattpad, you are reading stolen content. 

Thank you to those who have come back and asked me time and again about this story. Thank you to those who are reading this story for the first time ever! I am so happy to share it with you! 

xx Simran

© Simran Multani 2023. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.