Forever You and I (A Chris Drew Fanfiction)

So I don't own Chris Drew or anything like that. Just wanted to write this for y'all. Please read, enjoy, and give me feedback. Thanks! :D

*Chris's POV*

For as long as I've know this place existed, it's been my heaven. There's nothing special about it to normal people. To them it's just a forest. But to me it's my getaway, the place I can always go to to just chill. So much stuff has been happening lately, I just needed to get away. So I went to my forest.

I had been walking for about thirty minutes when I came to a big open field. It was one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen: empty earth filled with wild flowers and plants. On my left there was a huge, fallen tree. It looked like fun to play on, so I went over to it. As I got closer to it, I noticed a girl sitting on the highest branch.

She was so beautiful. Short brown hair perfectly framed her face. She had a floral shirt on with blue skinny jeans, and she was barefoot. She seemed just my type. Come on Chris, talk to her! I urged myself to say something.

"You look so peaceful up there." I finally chocked out. That was such a stupid comment! What's wrong with me? Stupid, stupid, stupid! The girl looked at me and smiled warmly. "Yea, I am." she giggled.

I spoke the first things that came to my mind just so I could hear her beautiful voice. "I love it here. It's my escape." I said, my voice shaky. "Me too. I always come here just to get away." she said. She pulled her knees to her toes and stared at her toes. Is she nervous, too? "Do you mind if I join you up there?" I asked, making her look at me again. "Not at all." she beamed.

I began climbing slowly up the tree trunk. I only made it about half way before I lost my footing and slipped. I knew it was going to happen with my clumsiness. I was just glad I didn't actually fall to the ground. The girl saw, of course, and was laughing lightly. "Wow. You have an amazing laugh." She looked away and blushed at my comment. "Thanks. So what's your name?" she questioned.

I got back to my feet. "Chris. Chris Drew." I muttered, too focused on where I was stepping to talk. "Hmm...Chris Drew. I like it. I'm Emma." she stated sweetly. I finally made it to the top. I sat in front of her with one leg on each side of the branch. "A pretty name for a pretty girl." I smiled, looking at her perfect face.

 I sat and talked with Emma until we knew practically everything about each other. She was perfect in every way, shape, and form. I never thought I believed in love at first sight. Emma changed that. "Would you like to come with me to air conditioning? It's getting really hot out." she interrupted my thoughts. I smiled and nodded my head. Anything to stay with you. I thought.

"Follow me." Emma instructed. She began walking, so I did as I was told and followed her. "So how do you know about this place?" I asked. "I'm taking you to a barn my grandmother used to own. Once when I was younger, I got upset and ran into the woods. I've been coming here ever since." she explained.

We walked through a clearing that had an awning of tree branches. I had never seen this part of the forest before, and if I hadn't been walking through it, I would have thought it was fake.

"This place is so beautiful. I could stay here forever." I said softly.I glanced over at Emma. Some sunlight was shining through the trees, and hitting her skin perfectly. She looked exactly like an angel.

I couldn't believe that she was still talking to me. Even more unbelievable was that she seemed to like me. Emma, Emma, Emma. Just saying her name made me smile. This girl was unreal. I wanted her. She was so perfect, I just couldn't let anyone else have her.

*Emma's POV*

"Well, this is it. It's not in very good shape, but it's got air conditioning." I laughed as I opened the creaky barn door. Chris walked inside and looked around. "Wow," he said, "this place is amazing!" I followed him in. I walked over behind the bar. "Thirsty?" I asked. Chris sat on one of the bar stools. "Yea, a little." he answered.

Why is he still here? I mean I'm not complaining, but he's just so...perfect and I'm so not! I thought. We sat in silence and sipped our drinks. "Hey Emma?" Chris asked suddenly. "Yea?" "I was wondering if you'd want to go out to dinner with me tomorrow night." he asked shyly. I felt myself blush a little. "Like a date?" I questioned.

Chris played with his cup. "Uh...yea." he responded. I smiled uncontrollably. Did this perfect man seriously just ask me out?! Yes, yes, yes! "I'd love to."

"Great!" he exclaimed, sounding slightly surprised. I quickly scribbled my phone number down on a napkin. "Here. Call me tomorrow." I said nervously as I handed it to him. "Okay." he  replied. He sounded just as nervous and excited as I was.

Please comment and let me know what y'all think, otherwise I may not continue this story. It will get more interesting as it goes, I promise. :) Thanks!