New found love (BoyxBoy)

* knock knock*  

Joe gets up from the sofa and walks over to open the door. He sighs when the person at the door comes into his view. His fist lightly ball up as he looks at the person.

" What do you want Randy?" Joe ask 

" I'm here to pick up my baby so i can take him out.." Randy says

Joe frowns at him but he steps to the side to let Randy in and once he closes the door he walks upstairs. He knocks on Sam's door and waits for an response. When he hears the response he opens the door to see Sam sitting at his desk talking to somebody but he doesn't care at the moment. Sam turns around and smiles when he sees his big brother standing in the doorway. After he types something on his computer he stands up and walks over to Joe. As Sam walks up to Joe he sees an upside smile which causes Sam to become concered. Joe rarley stops smiling so he just stands there waiting for Joe to speak.

" Randy is here for you. You could of at least told that you were going out with Randy today." Joe says 

" We didn't make plans for today at all. But alright tell him that i'll be right down." Sam says

Joe just nods his head and closes the door. He walks down the steps and walks pass Randy into the kitchen. Randy follows after him and sits down at a chair just watching Joe. Joe goes through every cabin trying to find something to snack on after he can't find anything he turns around.

" Sam will be down in a few." He says 

" Alright i can wait." Randy says

Joe walks over to Randy and gets in his face. Randy just smirks and stays still as Joe get closer to his face.

" Listen here buddy I don't like you but Sam does so im gonna be as poliet as i can be towards you. But if you ever hurt him emotoinally or physicaly i will hunt you down and kill you." Joe says poking Randy in the chest as he finishes off with what he just said

He moves away from Randy and watches as his smirk get bigger just to make him look smug. He looks at Joe and sits back to relax before he says anything.

" Well i can't make proismes i can't keep." Randy says

Joe opened his mouth to say something but than Sam comes walking in and stands next to Joe which seems to unplease Randy.

" Alright, I'll be back around 12:30 cause i have to do something for school." Sam says

Joe smiles and hugs him. After Sam hugs him Randy grabs his hand and drags him out of the front door. Sam waves at Joe waves back until he can't see them anymore. He than closes the door and goes up to Sam's room to clean it. While up there he was about to close the laptop when he sees that on the screen is photos of him, his best bud, Chad, Sam, Ricky, and Mikey but the thing is there is a heart around Chad's head. Joe almost fell to the floor when he put two to two. He quickly finishes up cleaning and rushes downstairs to try and clam down cause he just found out that his baby brother likes his best bud. He slicks back his hair with his hand and sighs as he starts to think.

" Well Chad would be a better boyfriend than Randy. He wld tell him he loves him and needs him. Chad would always be around and care about Sam's feelings. He won't try and force Sam into doing anything he doesn't want to." Joe says to himself

He got a glass of water and while drinking he gets an idea. So he quickly sits on the sofa with his laptop and begins to email Chad but with an unknown name. After a few minutes he sent the email he gets one back. He opens the email.

Who are you and how may i help you?"

Joe just shakes his head as he starts to type again. He clicks send and waits another few minutes until the next email comes.