the fault in our stars dead virsion

hi my name is Isaac and this is my story with my friend warning this is a sad story and I hate what happened but I must tell you guys the trouble I had.     

hi my story starts the begging of my 8th year I met my best friend Augustus Waters. he was always extremely smart he had a great vocabulary. we went trough rough times we never fought tho. I was picked on real bad but he stood up for me I needed him. he was like a brother beside my lil brother I already have.

I'll never forget the day we met. I was 7 or 8 and swinging on the swing when tabis came up from behind me and pushed me off tanks had everything teachers trusted him he looked like an angel in there eyes he was athletic an  bigger than little scronny me he must have been 4'6 and 80 pound as I was an average hight of 4'4 and 55-60 pounds. tanks pushed  me on to my face yelling "four eyes Isaac!" this was normal but for once I felt the presence of eyes. someone new was here. when I got the strengths to pull myself up slightly I saw a hand to help me up. "leave him alone he's the same as you you big dummy" the kid said. infuriating tabis we ran away tanks chasing but we knew we couldn't outrun him for long. we ran close to teachers so he couldn't do much damage without a teacher pulling him off of our half dead bodies. so tabis stopped running and I looked to him outta breath I said "thank...you saved me back there"." the names Augustus waters but my dad calls me gus."  so I said "my name is issac im 8 years old"  "im 9" gus said . we began playing around the play ground.

years later I was 15 when diagnosed with cnacer in my left eye.  months later agustus was diagnosed with cancer in his leg. I lost my eye and was very upset but around that time I met monica a beutiful girl my age dirty blinde hair blue eyes, georgous smile. my best freinds gus lost his leg. but we coped with our lost beating eachothers asses at video games but warning hes a bit dramatic when it comes to dieng in the video game.

my mom began sending me to a support group of cancer kids but who the hell knows why. there I met hazel she was fun to talk to even tho she was like me she resented the idea of support groop she hated it with a burning passion. she had a tyroid cancer that moved to the lungs she carried and oxegen tank she looked just like shaley woody.