The Striped Pack: The fire eyes

This story was written by boo-bear18178 and cheyanwolf

Edited by flutterheart,

Characters:

Luna Moon:Alpha

Aurora Sun:Beta

Midnight Fire:Psychic/Seer

Starlight Water:Creator

Skylar Air:Warrior

Dag Earth:Warrior

Latem Metal:Guardian

Prologue

The beginning

For over a thousand years there has been werewolfs, witches, psychics, seers, ghosts, and kitsunes, hidden from the world until they were exposed by hunters 500 years ago, their leader was Kaynn. They were hunted down to the point of almost extinction and the remaining supernaturals joined together in a last ditch effort to stop Kaynn and the hunters and save there kinds, but in the final battle they were decimated or so the hunters thought. Before the battle one from each of the kinds formed a pack, the original pack and fled and hid to inshore there survival. A werewolf, a witch, a psychic, a seer, a kitsune, and the witches new creation that was to be used as the ultimate weapon against the hunters the soul of a tiger was fused with a willing supporter of the supernaturals a young girl with a pure soul, creating a weretiger. The power overwhelmed the young girl so much so that even though she was created before the battle she did not wake until the battle was long over, but when she did wake her blue eyes had become the color of fire.

Disendents of the the pack have spread across the world and have lived hidden lives, werewolf creating packs of there own, witches creating covens, and psychics and seers becoming gypsies and side shows all keeping the secret of there kind and others. The pack history pasted on though there families, but the weretiger's one disendent was lost to time and the weretigers seto exist or so they thought.