Chapter 1

Hey, y'all! I'm so happy to be writing my first ever story on Wattpad! Hope you guys like it! ^_^
Happy reading!

CARLY'S POV:

"Carl! Hurry your a$$ up!" my dork of a brother yelled from downstairs.

"Can't you wait for a minute!" I yelled back.

"It's been 30 frickin minutes! How much more do you want me to wait for your lazy butt?!", he yelled.

"Liar! It's just been 29 minutes!" I told him while getting down the stairs.

"Whatever! Now come we're getting late." he said while opening the front door.

"But I'm hungry!" I whined.

"Don't be a baby! You're going to make me late too for my first day of high school!", he scolded me.

"Hi Nora!", I greeted our maid.

"Hello, Ma'am." she greeted me back bowing her head in respect.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not call me Ma'am? I feel like an old woman and please don't bow your head in front of me. I'm not some kind of special person," I smiled at her.

"I'm really sorry.. Your Mother told me not to send you school hungry. I told the chef to make pancakes for your breakfast, they should be ready any minute now. If you want anything else, tell me and I'll tell the chef to make it for you." she told me with a sweet smile. Ah! Pancakes!

"PANCAKES!", Luke and I shrieked at the same time in excitement and happiness. We share our love for pancakes and the same birthday.

"I'll take that as a yes." she said, laughing at our goofiness.

"We are getting late, Carl.", I mocked Luke.

"Oh just shutup!" I laughed at his annoyance and we made our way to the kitchen, the scent of the mouth-watering pancakes pulling us towards itself.

✨✨✨

After devouring two plates of deliciousness, Luke and I drove away to Eastwood High School in Luke's blue convertible. I know what you guys are probably thinking right now that my parents are loaded but I don't have a car? Yeah, I have one but I don't use it because why waste petrol and money when Luke is also going to the same school? Yeah, I know, I think like that. I'm not a miser but every rich person doesn't want to let their money go down the drain and don't have a single care about it in the world.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. After driving for ten minutes full of bickering with Luke, we reached the school. I waited for Luke while he parked his car. As soon as we entered the school hallway, everyone started staring at me like I was a Martian.

I'll tell you why they were acting like that. In summer I worked on myself. I was sick of being bullied and being called ugly. It was hard to bear when they said those hurtful words and no one was there to help me. With the help of my best friends; Keysi, Andrea and Sam, I tried to change myself and believe me or not it worked pretty well. My closet isn't full of those huge baggy t-shirts and pants anymore well they still are there because who choses annoyance over comfort? But the closet's not full of it. It's been granted with cute dresses, skirts, shirts, skinny jeans and much more since I've changed. I don't have a head full of frizzy mane but beautiful, silky long brown hair. My skin is not pale white anymore. I now have flawless Snow White like skin which glows making my features shine more. I exchanged my big black rimmed glasses with contacts to show my big doey eyes but to be honest I do miss my glasses as they were so easy to put on but beauty is pain, isn't it? Now I'm not the old nerd Carly Watson whom everyone despised for God knows what. It's not like my personality changed or something, I'm just a new and improved version of me now, the smart and stunning Carly Watson whom everyone admires.