Chapter 15

We had just arrived at the club. It actually took us no longer than 13 minutes which made me feel unsafe. 13...13...was my unlucky number. But I mean what could happen?

We started walking down some stairs made of concrete when I saw a small light. There was a sort of tunnel we went under where a man was standing in front of the door letting people in. There was a huge line waiting to get in. Wow this would take forever I thought. I sighed walking to the back of the line.

"Hey Tatiana where are you going girl get your but back here we're going in right now!",Trina screamed for everyone to hear.

Quickly I picked up my pace and went to her already at the front of the door with the security like looking man who asked "Password, $10,000 and what color,age,gender, and etc?"

She smiled and responded " V.I.P all level entrance rank #3 plus a friend rank # unknown."

He nodded and waited for her to say more.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry Tatiana I forgot to tell you the what this club is all about.", she said in an eager voice.

After a second or two she told me exactly what it was all about.

This club was hard to get in unless you knew someone in the high ranks like my brother or her brother who had helped invest in the club. The rules were simple you paid $10,000 per entrance where they gave you the choice of your GENETICx apperance. They would give you a set of contacts that melted into your eyes so that your eye color could change to anything or could be any symbol etc for 24 hours.

As well, they injected you with a special chemical that changed your DNA to format your older version or to look like anyone else which was what everyone got.There was even a movie star package but that cost $500,000 and they sprayed a chemical odor concealer which was like perfume that masked your sent.

You could even change your gender which was pretty rare. Not many people choose that deal because it cost $2,000,000. Also Trina mentioned everything they did was enough to conceal you from your mate which was why It took her 3 trips here to find him.

Once you choose what you wanted you would go in. It was like you became another person or an older version of yourself. I decided to go with my older version which I thought would be interesting (picture at the side). While as Trina went as another person who had black hair and looked almost similar to Mila Kuns mixed with the new girl from the movie Transformers.

She didn't give him any money because she said she had special access which ment she could go anytime with anyone for free. And apperently she was here often with different people. This place was also know for throwing parties so large they had to build another area just for people to dance and be together from what Trina told me.

It was very exclusive since not many people were allowed in unless they knew someone important and had a large amount of money. Trina told me it started out as a joke between my brother and a couple of his friends to see if anyone would come.

And to there amazement many people showed up within the first week. After a while people were dieying to get in. They all wanted change from there everyday lifes.

As for Trina she just wanted fun and excitment until she met my brother here one day. It wasn't exactly by accident since she heard of him before but never actually met him in person.

So one day she showed up here to see what the whole rage was about even do she had been here twice before and bam she met him. Sadly to her dismay she found him with about ten girls around him and a girl on his lap.

Things haven't gone well since then. Trina tells him that she doesn't like the idea of what she saw and that he is a player.

When we went in the club it was breath taking. The walls had pictures on them changing and music videos playing all around. There were people from all ages and races. It was unbelievable to even think there was a place like this.

"Hey girly close your mouth this is just the lower class part.", Trina loudly said when she pulled me up some stairs and slid a card into a door then typed a pin. After a second it clicked and opened then we went in.

Woh the place was twice as big. It was similar to the last place but some how better. There were girls dancing all over.

Everyone wore something completly different from costumes to tiny lingerie.

I felt so emberssed to show up so dressed up but then I saw people like me wearing similar outfits.

Trina then went around tables talking to all this men saying hi and introducing me.

I asked , "Hey where are we going now?"

She responded, "Oh I'm taking you to meet the club owner and to try to get you V.I.P access.

I nodded thinking yeah I might as well need it because a person like me could never afford a place like this in million years.

We heade through more doors were there were body guards who let us in when Trina asked if the owner would allow us to see him.

A man wearing a professional black suit pulled out a phone then made a call and after a minute he nodded then we went in.

It was a simple office for a club owner who seemed very rich from the looks of it.

He had his back turned to us when we went in.

"Hey Xavier long time no see baby I missed you!" ,Trina screamed in pleasure running to him.

He turned around and it felt like I melted into thin air. He seemed so familiar. But I just couldn't place my finger on it.

"Well Trina looks like you are back once again darling...I missed you so much." He smiled looking at us.

That smile made me melt but it made me sad that I wasn't the one who brough that smile on his face.

I didn't even know who he was and yet he seemed like the best thing in the world for me.

"Well baby bear this is my mates twin sister and I was wondering if you could get her V.I.P level access into your amazing club...I know you may not like the idea but she is like my sister now...could you do this for me?" Her eyes fluttered when she looked at him.

He looked at me up and down then said. "Trina baby there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you since your like my sister."

At that moment I was super confused didn't he call her darling and all while she called him baby bear?

What kind of relationship did they even have? I suddenly felt all sad inside when I thought of them even having a close intimate relationship.

Trina squeale like a kid"Well baby then what are we waiting for give Tatiana her new rank and passwords?!"

I looked down feeling shy that this man would do something for me.

"Alright but you know you have to leave since this is all private matters and then she'll see you in a couple hours." He motioned for her to exit the area.

She left and he stood up glancing at me with lust.

I was afraid yet felt a thrill run through my body when I thought of him wanting me that way.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WELL I updated yay! :D hehe lolz xD

I honestly love this chapter its my best work yet!!!!

First comment gets a dedication on next chpt. Btw updating from a phone is awful....:(

BUT ANYWAYS

VOTE

FAN

&COMMENT!!!