The Guardians

Copyright © 2014 bindia978

All Rights Reserved any unauthorised reprint or use of this material is prohibited.No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, or by any information storage or retrieval without express written permission from the author/publisher.

THIS BOOK IS COPY RIGHT

so if you wish to steal or copy you will be punished by law.

♡♡♡This book is dedicated to my beautiful friends.

My parents and brother were murdered by a Supreme. They died saving me. I am number 8. Unlike my family I was born into this world with powers. There are 400 of us we were all gifted with powers to protect our planet. We are called the Guardians. We are born into the world when we are needed. Your number doesn't depend on the order your born in .Only number 1 was born like that, the very first of us.

The Supremes are a race which kills for power. They live in and rule the underworld and its creatures. Once they murder a guardian they will possess his/her power as they have the power to trap a soul. In this world there are only 5 Supremes. They technically can live forever. The only way to kill them is using the Immortal Sword. When Supremes dies it is said the souls they took gets realized and the Guardians are reborn instantly when their soul gets released but so far no one has ever killed a Supreme and we don't know how many of us they killed. Until the present day were still being born because not all 400 of us have been born yet but on the other hand we don't die. Only the Supremes can kill us but technically our souls are alive in them. That's why the Supremes gave us the term immortals.

Each guardian gets a he or she that's someone who you fight your battles side by side with. They are someone who you love and protect, your other half. We are born with a number visible on our skin which is our guardian number. When our second half is near by our powers intensify. Like werewolf's have their mate but we don't feel a pull or instantly fall in love we only feel different when we touch.

Guardians don't age that fast we age slower than the creatures human call vampires a race which lives off human blood or the werewolf's ,hybrids, sea creatures or any other race that lurk our planet were deliberately made stronger and more superior . We choose when we want to stop aging (well a bit more complicated) and once we do we can die by choice. It is simply like just letting go of everything and our souls leave our body until we are needed to be reborn. (As different people our past live will be forgotten)

All superior races were made and are loyal to the Moon Goddess. In myths only werewolves worship her but those were only myths. I have never seen her, only a few of the Guardians have had the privilege to meet her.

Right now her and her angles including the strongest superior races are fighting in a war against another God who rules over his own people and planets. The guardians were not allowed to participate in the war as we have our duties to protect Earth, the in our terms Aracnor.

We get 3 different abilities teleportation telekinesis and our own individual power. The only Guardians who have 4 powers are the 14. These 14 have two of the most powerful individual ability. The 14 are the one who have the actual first 14 numbers.

The only person who knows who they are is 1. He is said to be one off them to. Centuries before the Moon Goddess had given him magic scrolls giving him all the knowledge he needs including who the current guardians are for example. He was given the task to train and educate Guardians with the help of the eldest Guardians.