Part 1: Destiny

hey guys im atdspots90 and i love paranormal stuff. Ive been working on this for a while and hope you guys enjoy it. Please leave critisism and comment. And dont forget to vote. Enjoy! :)

 The wail of a siren echoes like a gunshot in an eerie small town. A rusty clock ticked and tocked, in the midst of crying children; suddenly struck dead at 3:15 pm. A screen of smoke engulfed the rusty old clock, for no one ever suspected more of it. Orange walls of flame seemed to swallow the P.S.9 infrastructure. A single boy ran in a funny motion from the fiery hell that lay behind him. A pain like no other he ever experienced radiated up his right calf. The hungry flames had scorched his ankle into a coat of cackling black skin. The pain was unimaginable but somehow the boy kept running. The heat and stench of human flesh was immense.

                                           “Help me!” “Ahhhhh”

    Screams, oh just endless screams penetrated deep into the boy’s skull, who can only think of getting out while the others screamed with pain and agony

    The boy panted and looked around. Out of the corner of his eye, midst the flaming inferno he saw another boy about his age. He did not recognize him at all.  Only when his cold stare locked on to his did the identity of the being hit him. The one boy who none ever thought of talking to. They all hated him for no apparent reason.

      The boy’s eyes, shining like red hot coals, locked into the other one’s like lasers. In one single movement, a flaming desk fell from the from the roof, crushing the soul and burning him alive

      A feeling of great regret overcame the boy’s mind. He shook it off and kept running blindly. Suddenly his word went down. His head slammed on the concrete and his world went black.

      When the boy opened his weary eyes again, he found a gruff firefighter looking at him. The boy started to get up but a hand shot out and forced him down.

      “My child, do not go near that building”, he said. A shrill scream erupted from the building. The firefighter glanced at the flames and said to the boy “Don’t move, I’ll be back”. Then he started to go toward the flames and vanished inside them. The boy never saw him again.

      Hours passed and the smoke and sunlight turned the afternoon sky into a red haze. The smoke slithered like a snake across the red sky, and dissipated

       The children that escaped the clutches of the flames were huddled in the grass, wailing and crying, their skin red from the intense heat. Teachers clutched the kids like dolls as they were wailing in the blackened grass.

      The number of authorities that surveyed the area was dwarfed by the number of mourning parents. The police were armed with riot shields as the people screamed to get through to see who was lost.

“My babies, my poor BABIES!”

“How could they let this happen!?”

“It’s the end the end I tell you!”

    Parents sobbed and wept tears of grief as they watched their children covered by a tarp and being hauled away. The atmosphere filled with the grief and terror of the devastation that occurred. The flames finally coughed and sputtered in a cloud of heavy smoke and rained down a mysterious black powder. The soot killed the grass and it remained dead a barren.