Meeting Her Foster Child.

On a clear sunny day in a town called Seattle, on that day at a house in a shaded, gated, tree-line, a 5'8', shoulder length long blonde hair, blue eyes, wearing under-wear, bra, pants, shirt, socks, shoes, 39-year-old woman named Mary Wanda Sandoval was in a spare bedroom, getting it ready, she was going to be a foster mother of a 3-year-old Toddler Boy.

All she knows that the 3-year-old Toddler Boy's name is Curtis Alexander Wright, he had been surrendered by his biological father, She doesn't even know what had happened to Curtis's Biological mother. 

about an hour later the social worker's car drove up in front of the out, Mary walked out of her house to meet them. she saw a 3'0', short light brown hair, light brown eyes, wearing underwear, pants, shirt, socks, shoes, 3-year-old Toddler Boy, Curtis Alexander Wright, he was holding on to his Teddy bear tightly in his arms. 

Mary thanked the social worker, and the social worker left, while Mary took Curtis inside the house, Curtis started slowly looking up and was looking around the house, he started smiling. 

"Do you like my house, Curtis?", Mary asked as she looked at him. 

Curtis nodded his head as he was looking at her, Mary took him by the hand, she took him through the living room, up the stairs, down the hallway, into his new bedroom, Curtis put his suitcase down on his bed, and Mary sat down on top of the bed, He put his teddy bear by his suitcase, he opened his suitcase up and started putting his clothes away, while Mary was watching him.

Until Mary noticed a picture in the suitcase, she looked at Curtis, he was busy putting his clothes in his new dresser drawer, She took the picture from the suitcase and was looking at it.

She saw a beautiful, attractive, 5'10', brunette hair, hazel eyes, wearing under-wear, bra, pants, shirt, 40-year-old woman, she was standing on a balcony rail, and was smiling beautifully, Mary turned the picture around and found out that the woman's name is Susan Rhonda Wright, She realized that it was Curtis's Biological Mother.

Mary was still looking at the picture, when she looked up and saw Curtis standing at his new bed and was looking at her. 

"Is this the picture of your biological mommy?", Mary asked as she looked at him. 

"uh-uh", Curtis answered. 

"Oh, She's very beautiful, what happened to her?", Mary asked. 

"She was in an accident", Curtis answered. 

"Oh what happened to her?", Mary asked as she moved Curtis's suitcase out of the way. 

Curtis sat down on the bed beside her, he grabbed his teddy bear and hold it in his arms. 

"She was killed by a drunk driver, she was driving home, it started raining hard, until a drunk driver started driving on the wrong side of the road, the headlights was on brightly, until it hit mommy's car, and she died, this Teddy Bear was the only thing that she gave me, just before she died", Curtis answered as he hugged his teddy bear. 

"Oh what happened to your dad?", Mary asked. 

"He didn't want me around, that's why he put me up into foster care", Curtis answered. 

"Oh I'm so sorry for your loss,  You know I've lost my husband too, He was also killed by a drunk driver, what's your Teddy Bear's Name?", Mary asked. 

"Mr. Ted", Curtis answered. 

"Oh, well, hello Mr. Ted", Mary said as she shook Curtis's Teddy's Bear's arm.

"Mr. Ted says hello to you too and He likes you too", Curtis replied. 

"Oh, well Thank you", Mary said.