A Gypsy Tale

It is really not easy to speak about my family and about my community because we have always had a very closed community. However, I have to take this big step and I want people to know what we are like. Any community has good and bad traditions accompinied by people. I'm sorry to say that our bad traditions and people seem to be more numerous than our good ones. Our bad habits are not easily changed and we still have some of them. These things grew with us from our childhood. Except I am also proud of my family. It gave me the chance to choose what I wanted....

A gypsy....a member of a traveling people who  live by seasonal work, itinerant trade, and fortune-telling. Or a free-spirited person.

The people who live in concrete homes do not trust us...and they have a right not to.

We are thieves.

Mis-trusting.

Cheats.

We are what your parents warned you about.

My caravan moves from kingdom to kingdom. The land is seperated into five kingdoms ruled by five diffrent kings who are special magical creatures.

Camelot is the largest kindom, ruled by a brave and Nobel Angel who attenpts to keep peace amoung all 5 kingdoms.

Oz the second largest kingdom, governed by a wizard, he is a peace keeper with the Angel.

Dalemark ruled by a vampire, who keeps to onesself, its kingdom dark and mysteriouse. No one has ever seen the young prince. Not even its own people.

Embern is overlooked by a prince of fire, hence the name. He lives in a casel that is constantly on fire, although this might sound scary, he is a peace keeper.

Eternia is a small kingdom, known to keep to itself, but always willing to helo everyone, they are neutral in all disputes.

Gypsys are unwelcomed in all the kingdoms, however there is no law saying we cannot pass through and stay in there land, except after a certian amount of time, the princes knights come and kick us out of our camp. We usually last a week in someones land before we have to be forced to leave.

There are two gypsy caravans that travel across this land. One of them is good and one of them is evil. No prince knows the diffrence because they never asked. Therefore we are all viewed as crimminals, until proven other wise.

Currently my caravan just made camp in Camelot, the prince lets us stay for awhile until he begins to get nervouse and gently kicks us out...if that can even happen.

My name is Kashmire, I am 17 years old and I have a twin brother his name is Kaden. I have stight brown hair down to my hips with percing dark blue eyes and a olive complection. Kaden has similar features as me, however, he has a more muscular build, not saying I am weak I am the strongest women in our caravan, he has deep blue eyes with olive skin and brown bed head hair.

"Kashmire, its time to go" Kaden said walking into the wagon that was ours.

"Time to go where?" I asked looking outside at how dark it was.

"Its time to start a little trouble" He smirked.

"But Kayden, we just got here! I do not want to do it!" I said a little annoyed. Kaden chuckled and walked up to me stoking my long hair lovingly

"I know, but we have to, mischief is out middle name" He said proudly.

"Ok..." I muttured.

Once I left the wagon, I grabbed a lantern lit by a melting candel and held it to my face. I looked around through the enchanted woods, the moon was full tonight, making the whol night scenary light up in silver, not needing a lantern I blew it out and rested it by my feet.