chapter one

Norway is sound asleep in the Nordic house...
As if nothing could go wrong >:)
(I'm sorry I feel like being evil
Sorry Norge for doing dis)
Also DenNor because cute ship sorry if you don't ship it but I do :) Then you probably shouldn't read this :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Norway's P.O.V

"Nggh..." I say half asleep.... Why am I getting up at this time? I take a long look at my clock ugh.... it's 1:17 in the morning might as well use this time to enjoy the silence....

<waiting>

....

<more waiting>

"I'm bored", I say as I go over to my bookshelves to read a bit as I hear something in the background I quickly turn around and see him Lokki my second player

"What do you want"?! I say to him with venom in my voice"oohhh~ you~ that's what I want~". 'What?! why would he want me' I wonder while other people surround me. My hands are held back by the big smiling guy so I can't use the spells I know. We all only know our 2p but is this Sweden's? I get caught off guard by him kicking my legs out from under me "Norge?! Are you okay"?! I hear loud footsteps coming from down the hall 'well he's awake at this rate everyone else will be as well' honestly I'm both happy and annoyed that he's here.......

"Norge are you oka----" he runs into the room with a red outer shirt and his Danish Flag boxers I mentally facepalm but he's got a weapon so that's not too bad....

Denmark's P.O.V

'Nggh... what is that noise'? I think as I get out of bed and quickly put on a shirt.... pants? Nah. I grab my axe in case it's burlgers I quickly run down the hall.... wait.... the sounds are coming from Norges room? "Norge?! Are you okay"?! No answer "Norway"? I say as I slowly open the door "Norge are you oka----"

I quickly grabbed my axe and started swinging before they could counteract I'm suddenly stopped mid swing by my 2p Markell with his own axe. He hits me with blunt part of his axe which sends me flying into the wall in the hallway *crack* I hope to god that wasn't my spine 'uggh...' ow yep it was my spine.... I feel a warm substance running down my back and my eyes start to droop from the pain until I heard "What is being that sound"? And a low grunt following afterward.
Finland and Sweden are awake. Norge was taken god knows were and I'm pretty sure my spine is broken. I hear footsteps coming closer I wince at the loudness ringing in my ears "oh my god Denmark"?! Finland yelled his voice ringing loudly in my ears. "Su-san help him to his room"!

The Swede did he was told and brought me to my room "hm" I looked at him I could almost see worry in his eyes. He spoke to me "wh't h'pp'n'd"?. He doesn't converse to anyone well us barely Finny maybe more so I was shocked but still I'm embarrassed to say I got my ass handed to me...(A/N: before anyone says anything funny this does not mean they cut off his butt and then gave it back (even though that would be funny))

"Not tellin" I whined at him "Now Denmark we have to know what happened" Finland tells me as he rolls me over to deal with my injuries.. I start to feel sad as I remember Norge being restrained, kicked and taken away I felt a wet substance against my cheeks as I remembered his face, I'm crying for Norge I miss him already

Finny notices and asks me questions such as 'whats wrong' and 'do you still hurt' I try to speak but my throat hurts so it doesn't come out like it normally would "N-Norge"..... Finny's eye widen as I say the next thing "2-2ps took Norge"..... "W-What"?! I nod.... honestly I'm hoping that its only my back that's broken everything hurts I'm gonna save Norge even if its the last thing I do....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it is the first chapter its kinda shit sorry its also really short so sorry so not sorry...<3

Anyway see you next time darlings

Author-chan out