An Abandoned School ( Kim Woo Bin, Kris Wu, Lee Jong Suk Fan Fiction )

" New School In Progress? .. I see Mr. Lee has been busy.. " 
Mr. Kim said as he looked over to his son.

" I'm not going to his school. Besides, I'm fine without entering a school. Look at me."
Woo Bin said. 

" Yes , that's the main reason I want you in that school because LOOK AT YOU!"
Mr.Kim fought.

" Haishh.. Fine fine.. Might as well get lost anyway! " With that, he went out of his house and walked aimlessly with an apple in his hand, biting, letting the juice fall out of his mouth without a care in his head.

" That boy.. Will he ever change? " Mr.Kim said as he watched his son walking outside of his house.

...........

" Mom, I'll be going now.. "
" Where are you headed to ?" Kris's mom was concern to his whereabouts.
" Going out with some friends.."
" Erm.. honey.. can you tell who are they? Or maybe.. who were they?" 

Kris knew his Mom found out about his " friendless life" 
" Ahh.. on second thought, I think I'll be headed to the gym." He smiled and without listening to his mom's reply, he went out of his house.

.........

" Look at him! He's a brat! "
Few boys and girls were laughing and making weird jokes about him while he sits under a tree with headphones..

" Yah! Can't he hear?"
One of the girls laughed.

" Maybe if you weren't so stupid, you might noticed that people can't hear when they have their headphones on." 
A girl who actually wasn't one of them, said.

" Who you think you are? " 
" Someone who actually thinks. " She then walked to the boy under the tree.

She offered her hand for a handshake.
He smiled but did not offer his to hers.
She awkwardly pull it back to her.

" Are you new here? "
" In this world or neighbourhood? " he asked.
" Funny.. " She smiled slightly.
" Hmm. " He looked away smiling.
" I'm Lee Ah.. " 
" Okay Lee Ah. " He smiled but not facing her.
" Jong Suk is it? "
" Huh?"
" Well, isn't that your name on the tag on your sling bag? " She questioned.
" Ahh.. Yea yea. " He somehow seemed irritated with her.. 
" Nice to meet you... I'll be joining Britain Lee Academy next week.. Hope to see you around.. " She smiled and started walking away.
" Do you think I'll even go there? "
" Well, you need a friend for school.. Am I one? " Then she winked and went away.
He looked at her and just smiled.