FBOFW ~~ Restricted Scene Chapter 49

Hello, readers...and curious people XD please be reminded that this is Mature Content, and if t sucks, go read Fifty Shades instead.

Again, mature content from Chapter 49 ;)

xxx

**

I didn't know who to listen to. I didn't know which side I'm on until he explained everything to me. And I knew it was all true. I know it when he's lying or not. Right now, I don't know what to say, so my body language did the talking.

I smashed my lips on his, and he kissed me back aggressively, hungrily. His hand cupped my face as he licked my lower lip, and allowed him inside my mouth. He kisses my deeper, and deeper, and I felt myself aching for more.

"I'm sorry." he pulled away a centimeter for us to breathe.

"Shut up and kiss me!" I whisper-yelled, and his lips were back on mine. I felt his hands rub my back and he carries me bridal style into my bedroom without breaking the kiss.

************************************************************************************************************

He began to devour my mouth, and I pulled his neck closer to me. I heard the door close and he threw me in the middle of the bed. He instantly straddles me and I was in between his legs. I see a huge bulge in his pants and my eyes travel to his eyes.

His eyes were filled with lust, hunger, and love. I wanted this. I want it now. His lips move to my neck and he gently nips and sucks on my sweet spot making me moan with delight, but raving for more. While he continues to do this, I wrap my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck pulling his body closer to mine. I felt the friction on his bulge on my core, making my back arch, wanting to feel him more.

"Are you sure you want this now?" he whispers and tugs my ear with his teeth. That was so hot.

"Yes." I moaned. "I. Want. You." I said each word when he kisses a trail to my neck.

"You have me now, baby." he mumbles on my collar bone.

"No. You. Now." please stop teasing me.

"Alright then." he says and brings his mouth on mine again. He removes my jacket first, and then I helped him remove my leather pants by kicking them off, he did all that without breaking the kiss.

Now I was only in my undergarments, tank top, and heels. He knew that it wasn't fair that I was the only one half naked here. I got up in a kneeling position and cupped his face, and I give him a long kiss as he unbuckled his belt. My lips travel from his mouth to his jaw. I started leaving kisses from his jaw to his neck, and I heard him moan loudly.

I held the hem of his shirt and I took it off him for less than a second. He gently made me lie down again, and I started undoing his jeans. He kicks them off at one corner and then just seeing the size of his bulge made me so wet down there. How I want him inside me right now.

He slid his hands under my top and bra and started massaging my breasts. Oh...crap. He was making my breasts so hard, and it felt so good, I arched my back even more and moaned loudly. I don't like Carson teasing me. It's so painful when he's teasing me.

His hands travel back and he removed my tank top. He had his eyes on my heels, but I didn't think he only wants to remove them. So I kicked my stilettos off to lessen the teasing. He travels down, down, down. He kisses my stomach and blows into my belly button. Every second he's not in me, my core aches a million times more.

His hands travel to my chest again, and he unclapsed my bra, throwing it somewhere. He starts kissing around my breasts, and then he surprises me by putting my nipple in between his teeth, making me scream his name in agonizing torture and pleasure. I don't want him to tease me anymore. After he's done with each one, he kisses my sternum going down, down, down again.

He slips his fingers in the band of my panties, and then slowly and agonizingly takes it off me, his eyes burning into mine as he did. When he finally took them off me, I reached for his boxers, and pull them down. As soon as his boxers came off, his friend springs free. We meet again, big guy.

That second, I just wanted to slam myself on him, but Carson was having too much fun teasing me. I tried wrapping my legs on his waist again, and he pushes them off with a smirk.

"Let me take care of you first." he says.

"No! I want you!"

"Patience, Miss Cordova." he mumbles against my neck and gave me a hickey.

I bit my lower lip, and he runs his fingers along my lip. He tugs if off and gives me another passionate kiss.

He spreads my legs a bit and he is in between. His hands travel every square inch of my body and they stop on my hips. My core is on fire, aching for him inside me now! Carson continued to tease me by thrusting his finger inside me. Now that was just mean.

"You're so wet and ready for me, baby." he teases.

"Carson...please...I...want...you...now!" I pleaded.

"And you shall." he said as he removes his fingers. "I love you, Mia."

"I love you, baby." I huffed.

He spreads my legs even wider and positions himself to enter me. His dark eyes continue to burn into mine and he sinks himself in me. I cry out, and a tear slipped from my eyes. It felt exactly like my first time. I feel him inside me, stretching the inside of me.

"Shh. I'm sorry, baby. The pain will go away, I promise." he wipes the tear of my face, and he brings his lips on my neck, distracting me. As he gets deeper, the pain fades and was replaced by intense pleasure.

I was on Cloud 9. And as he gets deeper, I started to climb higher. He pushes himself harder into me and my hands are on his back pulling me closer to him and my hips reacted rhythmically.

"I'm. So. Close." I panted.

"Come with me, baby." he grunts.

With one more big thrust, I let myself go and my nails dig onto his back. I felt something warm ooze in me and Carson collapsed on my chest.

~~