SYNOPSIS

I Might Die Inside

PROLOGUE:

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2012 ®

Copyright law of the Philippines

 Republic Act No. 8293.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a story about two totally different people. They started as enemies they we're both intimidated by each other’s presence. 

Alexander Margot was one of the most eligible bachelor in the country. He has the features of a goddess, his well endow strong jaw-line, pointed nose, tick eye lashes, his kissable lips, and his captivating big brown eyes that are almost shade of black.  And not to mention his steaming hot and sizzling sexy body, women drool over. I mean who will not be? He has towering height, massive biceps and triceps, muscular chest, six pack chocolate abs, and well toned body. Man usually spent hours and hours on gym for them to achieve those.

His family owns the multi-billion Margot Enterprises. Luxury car manufacturer company which is a big hit not only here in Asia but to different states, countries, and most of all continents. Margot Enterprises took over Europe in a heartbeat. Alexander’s family was a little laid back. Family first is one of the golden rules all throughout generations.

His parents Mr. Andrew Margot and Mrs. Samantha Margot loved him so much. He is their only child and successor of Margot’s family business. Alex found little Sara on the street and took her to the shelter, one time he decided to introduce her to his parents they loved Sara ever since that day and adopted her.   

Saydie Wynee was a modern woman, “beautiful inside and out” with the body and looks to die for. She has passion for fashion. Well, it’s her dream to make every single woman feel and look beautiful.

Her mother, Gabriella Wynee owns some country restaurant, catering business, flower shop, and so much more. She grew up with deep anger for her father. He left them and chase after the whore he’d met on some cheap freaking night club. She hated her father for leaving them and for betraying her mother. That’s one of the major reasons why Saydie was too afraid to fall in loved, not wanting to be like her mother Gabriella. 

Saydie cannot deal with the fact that her mother was so naïve and so forgiving. Her mom was so gullible to believe every single lie of his father. She hated him up to her bones. Saydie has a little sister though named Alison. She never saw her father ever since she was five.

When Saydie grew up look the liberty to work for everything she has, from her luxury car, condo, and university fees and all. Her friend Jodi, hook her to take fashion classes.

Alexander and Saydie never thought that things would turn out upside down. As the old saying goes ''The more you hate, the more you love. It’s really unbelievable that the feelings that they felt for each other would grow this fast. That hate would be love, and the next thing that they know they were glazing at each other admiring and smiling. Skip beat, thrilled, and excited to sight each one another to consider it’s not love at the first sight.  

 Let’s see how far they’ll go, shall we?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Salutation!

Dearest readers,

This story is being edited, since I really want improved your reading experience. The last time that I checked I personally didn’t like the first introduction and the title that I made so, I decided to rewrite it and change the title from ENTITLED to now I Might Die Inside. Plus I also change the two main characters which was the stars from Thailand movie “Crazy little thing called love.” I also edited my new book cover.

How’s this Synopsis so far? What do you think?

Click be a FAN and spare me VOTE thanks! That would make update the story faster. You know, what people do when they were inspired.

Please give me feedback about my work and I will appreciate it very much.

Your humble writer:

-Shiela