Hetalia France X Reader A day at the Carnival PT2

I do not own Hetalia.

        France X Reader Part 2

         “Like ze true gentleman I am, I’ll get the door for you ma Cheri” Francis insists, gracefully opening the car door revealing the other passengers. You can’t help but smile at his effort to be nice.

        I know he always flirts with girls, but it seems different when he flirts with me…Well, I guess it must seem like that to EVERY girl…So I never really get my hopes up…You convince yourself.

        You climb into the car and sit down next to Gilbert, who is now in the middle of you and Elizabeta his date (also his best frienemy). Since we’re in Antonio’s car, it’s only natural that he’d be driving. Next to him on the passenger side is Bella, his girlfriend. 

        “Hi everyone!” you chatter exitedly

        A chorus of mixed responses rises up in response

“Hola mi amigo!”

“I’m to AWESOME to say hello!”

“Sorry about him! I’ll smack some more sense in him with my frying pan later!”

“Nice to see you again”

        “Hey…Antonio…There’s only five seats…and there’s six of us…” you say confused, tilting your head to the right and raising an eyebrow “How are we gonna do this?”

        “Easy” Francis interrupts, sitting next to you, crowding everyone sitting in the back. “You’ll ave’ to sit on my lap.” he answers, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you onto his lap, making the back of the car much more roomy.

        “Hey!!” You protest angrily “L-let me go!” you squirm witch only makes him laugh and tighten his grip on you, a massive blush spreads across my face as you hear the others join in on his laughter.

        “Aww! It’s so adorable when you struggle!!” Francis coos, laying his head on your shoulder. Sending a shiver down your spine, making you stop immediately…

        “Haha! You two make a good couple!!” you hear Antonio chuckle while he starts the car, and pulls out into the road. Making your face turn even redder, if possible. Bella nods in agreement with him, while Gilbert still laughs at your discomfort, Elizabeta giggling along with him.

        The rest of the car ride was quiet, you just thought about other things you could be doing, while everyone chatted.

You are still kind of drowsy from your nap… You yawn a bit, and your eyelids droop shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        “(Your Name) wake up.” Francis purrs into your ear, gently shaking your shoulder.

        “Huh? Where are we?” you yawn, then stretch looking at your surroundings. “Are we at the Carnival?” you place your index finger on your chin. Of coarse, you knew it was a stupid question. 

        You look around for a moment, I'm sitting on a bench next to Francis, there’s various Carnival games scattered around, as well as a few rides. You observe. You look closer at the game stands, eyeing the prizes. Most of them are pretty crappy, but then you spot it…a giant plush Pikachu!!

        “Oh My Gosh!!” you squeal as you jump up from the bench and sprint to the game booths. “It’s so cute!!” To bad I've always sucked at carnival games…you think while staring at it sadly accepting that you can't own this glorious Pokemon…

        Francis sees your excitement and rushes over towards you, “Are you ok?” he asks, with a concerned expression. 

        You turn around slowly “Francey-Pants…Could you please win me that Pikachu? I’m really bad at carnival games…” you ask sweetly looking him in the eyes with a puppy dog face.

        “Alright, I will. Since I’m pretty good at zem.” Francis confirms with a smirk.

        Yes! Maybe this evening wont be for nothing! You think happily. Ah, I should probably go get something to eat! All the smells of the nearby food wafting around are starting to make me hungry!

        “While you do that, I’m going to get something to eat! Good Luck!” you say as you dash into the depths of the carnival, not looking back.

        After passing by several different food stands and much debating, you decide to get Ice-cream, even though night is rapidly approaching.

        You bought (Favorite Flavour) and sat down at a table to enjoy it. After a few blissful moments of consuming your Ice cream, you see Francis striding towards you, a triumphant I-knew-I-could-do-it smirk on his face, carrying what was to be YOUR giant Pikachu!! You were so happy, you drop your ice cream in the dirt and sprint towards him, tackling him with a huge hug.

        "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" you say releasing him. You reach for my new Pikachu, Francis still holding it in his arms. Right before your hand makes contact with the soft yellow plush, he raises his arms and holds it high above my head teasingly.

        "I'll give im' to you, but first you ave' to give me a kiss" He snickers, bringing his face close to yours.

        "What! Talk about a loophole!" You say frowning. This was indeed quite the sick joke, even for the "Frog-Face" as your friend Arthur had constantly insulted him.

        It can be a quick kiss. A SMALL kiss...Then I'll get Pikachu!! But...Is he just joking with me...or is he serious? Probably just more flirting...Francis can't possibly like me... You think mentally sighing.

        "Well...let's get it over with..." You lean forward and give him a quick peck on the cheek. "There. Mission accomplished. I want my darn compensation." You glare at the ground, folding your arms over your chest, trying to stop any blush from spreading across your face.

        "Ok, ere' e is." Francis sighs and hands you the Pikachu, with a small frown. "I was expecting a bit more zan zat, but I suppose zat was still a kiss..." he mutters with a pouty look.

        "Anyways" You continue changing the subject, wrapping my arms around Pikachu, "Let's go on some rides!" you say smiling, as you look up from the ground and hugging your newly obtained Pikachu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                   TAIM SKUPPU                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~