You're Slowly Changing Me

So this is my newest story and i already have it writen out but i might change a few things.

tell me what you think about it. if you guys want the next chapter i want 5 votes and 5 comments

Hunter's POV:

---*---*---*---*---

Have you ever thought that life could be so sweet that it all feels like a sweet dream. Ha! I wish I was that lucky. I decided that I wouldn't mind being late to school once again. I mean yeah it is my last day of school but who gave a damn? Not me that's who. I threw myself back on my bed. Mom and dad were gone to their stupid sorry ass jobs not caring what I did just as long as they saw me leaving for school. I really didn't want to do anything maybe go to the mall and spend daddy's credit card. Oh yeah my dad's like freaking rich so is my mom but I was more of a daddy's boy. Does that make any sense? Well who gave a fucking shit! I sighed and grabbed my phone. Better call someone to end this boredom. "Hello?" a raspy voice answered me. I wanted to laugh cause this was my so called 'best friend' if I even had any friends. I mean I had friends but they were mostly after my money. But my best friend was different. His name was just Bob. Maybe a Bobby here and there but it was usually Bob.

"Bob it's me." I said as I looked at my ceiling. I was about to take off my shoes I noticed a note on my nightstand, "dude I'm fucking bored. Please come and pick me and take me away!" I whined into the phone. Bob laughed and then coughed a nasty one for that matter. "You ok man? You sound like you're about to spit up a hair ball." I asked. I mean I'm not worried or anything but when someone was smoking and you knew them as long as I knew Bob then you would understand why I would be asking.

"I'm fine man. Just took a drag a little too long. So what's got you panties in a knot?" he asked off the bat. I didn't even know that I was pissed off until he said something. I sighed and looked at my note.

"My dad's sending me to a boarding school I told you this already. Like a week ago. Remember?" I asked looking at the piece of paper. It was with my dad's pen writing saying that I need to start packing. Like hell was I leaving. That might be the reason why I was skipping mostly all the time. I mean wouldn't you if you were being forced to go to an all-boys school!? No chicks! Just dicks!!! I mean I'm not in all the sex like some guys at my school but I didn't mind having me a few blow jobs here and there.

"Oh yeah man sucks for you. How’s Seal taking it?" he asked. That was my current girlfriend. I sighed. I haven't talked to her in like a month or something. The girl was like any other girl that I knew. She couldn't keep her hands to herself.

"I don't know. Maybe fucking some guy right as we speak. I mean you know how I am not going to have sex until-"

"You're ready. I know man and it sucks for you let me tell you. You're like seventeen right?" I grunted, "You know when I was your age I fucked about twenty-three girls already even got one pregnant too!!" he said as if he was proud of it. To me it was disgusting. I mean why would you do that in the first place it's fucking messed up. But hey the dude was my best friend and I hated to say this but I admired him for it. To take the chance in getting STDs to all the asses he fucked. I'm still surprised he didn't get anything yet. "Do you still want me to come get you?" he asked. I thought about it and told him yeah. I mean I needed to get out of my house. And quick! Once I was off the phone I laid back down on my bed. I hated going to an all-boys school. I mean I know there is going to be at least one gay fag there and I wasn't going. I mean they can't make me! I'm fucking Hunter Ramsey for crying out loud and I wasn't going to let them turn me into a fag. I heard Bob's horn his truck in front of my house.

"Finally dude I thought you were going to forget me.” I sighed as I got in the car. Bob had short brown hair with dark brown eyes with a rocking tan going on. No homo though. I know what you thought. I mean I would think of Bob being ugly, old, and poor looking but Bobby was just the opposite. He just turned 19 this year and he already had fucked up about I don't even know how many girls and the last thing he was, was poor. He had on a tank top and blue jeans. His truck smelled like the beach, surf board wax, and old cigarettes.