1. Harley gets tangled up

"mr.j , im sorry, i didnt mean to....i..i please dont hurt me" harley quinn was sobbing tears rolling down her cheeks, pink lines forming over white make up. when all of a sudden *THWACK* a tatered white glove comes rocketing at harleys face, sending her into the corner. Joker turns to the wall, hands on the peeling wallpaper, shoulders hunched, breathing heavily, "just go harley!" Sniveling harley stands up "but puddi...." before she had time to finish joker ferosiousley turned from the wall to face harley and pressed her up against the wall " i said GO!"  and with that harley crawled out of the factory and walked, she walked and walked, she knew who to find, she just didnt know where to look. Exhausted she slumped down on a park bench and wept, her make up now completley gone. 

The next day harleen woke up in a clean well kept apartment, light broke through the silk curtains, her face cradeled by satin pillows, she noticed her face was wiped clean, she rose from the king sized bed and walked around the room, not sure what to do or where to go but where ever she was she knew she was safe. A silk bath robe lay on the edge of the bed, harley got undressed helped herself to a shower and put the robe on. It only just covered below her waist but it looked elegant , her long toned legs brushed against each other as she entered the lounge and sat on the luxurious couch and turned on the television waiting for  something to happen. "hello harl" a soft voice said as it drifted through the air. Harley instantley knew who it was, her eyes widened beyond belief, "red!! i knew it was you, i knew you would find me" Ivy draped her arm on the top of the couch and walked around until she faced harley, "joker kicked you out again didnt he" harley knodded and ivy slowley sat down next to harley and embrased her, pulling her head to rest on her chest, "its just....*sniffle*...i.." ivy kissed her head and said "shhhh its ok, you didnt do anything wrong, you have been more than faithful to the joker, he is just,,... he doesnt appreciate you" harley looked up at ivy "no, no mr.j loves me i did something, i must have,..done...something" ivy gentley pushed harleys head to her chest again and ran her fingers though her soft blonde hair " no, you didnt do anything, your perfect" it went quiet for a little while when harley asked "how did you manage to land an appartment like this red? a hopless bachelor ??" " bingo" ivy said with a sly smile "i ...'pursauded' him to leave town." "thats my pamieee,.. thank you, for taking me in, like always" ivy wraped herself around harley "always, right lets plan our week,.. how does a shopping spree sound?" harley drew herself up and smiled "you know just how to cheer me up, so how are we gonna get the money ???" a devilishley sexy smile formed on harley quinns face. "you know perfectley well how...." they simultaneousley said "crime spree!!!"

two days later they were in the gotham bank entering the vault to secure a rare diamond but when they entered the vault a hole was blown in the back wall with joker resting against the wall and his hechmen gathering the loot,harley ran over and shouted "puddin !! mr,j !! pudd...." *slap* joker pushed her to the floor when harley realised both his henchmen were women wearing hardley anything, and joker was giggleing to himself staring at them, one of them looked at harley and bent over to seductivley whisper " youve been replaced sweatie" Ivy ran over to harley and liffted her up, put one arm over her shoulder and took her home.

"w...w...wh..what were they doing with my joker !???" ivy sat her down on the  bed and comferted harley, "i told you you, he dosent appreciate you, he knew that hireing two slutty henchmen would get to you" harley sprang up and said " no,no it must be some sort of mistake, my puddin loves me, ill go back and sort this out" "HARLEY ARE YOU STUPID !!!!!!!!???????" ivy was on the verge of  crying and grabbed harley by the arm, harley stopped dead in her tracks and said "everyone has called me that at some point in my life, but i never though id hear it from you" ivy looked down at the floor and then up again " no, no harley i didnt meen it like that, all i want is for you to be happy, but your not going to be happy with him, he keeps doing this, all i ment was why cant you see an opertunity to be happy when its right in front of you?" harley relaxed "what do you mean??? i ,.. err" ivy placed her green tinted hands on either side of harleys soft face and brushed a strand of her hair from her face, she looked down again, took a deep breath and looked up at harley "im right infront of you,..." she waited for harley to respond but she just stared blankley at ivy, "uhhhhh, harl,.... i ........ i love you" harley quinns face turned white, ivy moved her hands down to harleys neck and walked in closer, and their lips met, ivy pulled away slowley and rested her forehead on harleys, "you, yy,..you love me ?" "of course i do, how could i not, your kind hearted, you never think of yourself only others, and to top it all of you are incredibley beautiful" harley blushed and paused, ivy nervously waited for a response, harley looked at the floor her head swimming with thoughts of how she had been wasting time with the joker when there had been someone there all along, someone who truley loved her and someone who she loved, she had been so blinded by the jokers charm that she never thought about her  true feelings for ivy. she came back to reality and looked up at ivy her eyes slightley staggered at her breasts along the way. Ivy was breathing heavily, harley put her hands on ivys wrists and moved her arms so ivys hands brushed past her chest and places them on her waist, ivys eyes flicker all over harleys body, looking for some sign of what to do, and then harley pressed herself up against ivy and kissed her, it went on for a while, and then harley moved her hands around to ivys back, ivy moved away from harleys lips to her neck and harley arched her head up in pleaure, they broke of from each other slowly, " so errr, you love me huhh" harley said as she caressed ivy "ah-ha" ivy looked longingly into harleys eyes and said "and i wasn't to show you just how much" she slide her hands down harleys arms to grasp her hands she let go of one and turned around to grasp it again behind her back, she lead harley into the bedroom. That was the first time they made love, and harley couldnt help thinking how much better it was than with joker, he was so angular and course, ivy was soft smooth and the curves of their bodies interlocked perfectly, it felt right, it was love.

The next day harley awoke to ivy lying next to her sunlight shon through the window and rested upon ivys naked body, it was the best she had ever felt in her entire life, she rolled over to face the back of ivys head, she relished every second that her skin rested upon ivys, she was so soft, so smooth, soooo perfect, she leaned in and whisperd to ivy " i love you too..." ivy, turned her head and smiled, not an evil smile like she had seen so often adorning joker, it was a womens smile, it was ivys smile, it was pure.

a shadow moved near the window and stared through, red lipstick arched across his face but he was not smiling.