Wake-Up Call

As I climb into the bed with my babygirl, I hear her Sir in the next room. I lay next to her and let my hand travel to one of her big tits, squeezing roughly and pinching the nipple tightly as she moans for me. She looks down to see I'm nude and rock hard already, just thinking of her lips and how well she sucks our cocks. I give her a look that tells her what I want... Her mouth. She does as I want and takes my rigid member into her mouth, sucking and licking with expertise. As she comes up for air, I spread her legs and shove my cock deep in her pussy, making her moan and cum instantly. I slam into her deep and hard, over and over on my cock, coating me completely as Sir walks back into the room and strips down while my babygirl watches. Enjoying how wet she already is and how much wetter she is at the sight of Sir's massive cock ready for her, I pull out to watch her suck Sir while she strokes me. I encourage her as she sucks, telling her how hot and sexy she looks with a cock in her mouth. Her pussy already sore from my pounding, Sir pushes her down to the bed and slides in, fiercely fucking her with all his strength. As her pussy gets a second beating, I stroke my cock above her face, letting her see my incredible size as she cums all over the equally impressive cock in her. She licks from my balls to the tip before taking my cock back into her mouth again. Both Sir and I watch with pleasure as she takes a huge cock in both ends. I watch as Sir groans loudly and unloads his seed deep in my babygirl's pussy. I watch as it leaks before I turn her around and slam my cock back in her, fucking her hard, deep and fast before I pull out and have her suck me again. She deepthroats my cock as I moan loudly before erupting into her mouth, filling it with a huge load of cum and watch as it becomes more than she can swallow. She always love how much and how hard I cum as it fills her completely. After such a hot and sexy wake up call for my beautiful babygirl, she walks away rather gingerly to clean up as Sir and I high five each other.