Secret Power

Hanabusa's pov
I have the power see the hindsight and foresight by touching people and objects. I avoid being touched or get touched by anyone and objects, I even wear gloves. Akatsuki doesn't know about it even the rest of the Night Class and the Guardians. Headmaster is the only one person who knows and won't touch me. I am happy to know that someone knows and gonna help me or tell them. I keep it a secret from them for a very long time, Akatsuki and Ruka longer than them.

I don't want them to know about it, so I kept it a secret. Go on without human interaction, I don't know what it feel like to feel another human or vampire interaction. I cannot be touch or get touch so it will be the only that I cannot feel the warm of the other. Without interaction I will not know what is like to feel the warmth of another. Kaname and Zero are going out and we Night Class  accept Zero. We will protect Zero with our lives he is one of us. Zero and I are good friends and we hang out everyday, I'm the only one that makes him smile. No one can make him smile, Kaname is very jealous of me.

Zero's pov
Kaname and I are going out with each other. I moved into the Moon Dorm and befriends with the Night Class. Hanabusa and I are best friends, no one can make me smile, the way Hanabusa can. Kaname is very jealous of Hanabusa who can make me smile while he can't make me smile like that.

Kaname's pov
Hanabusa is very special and need protection from any harm.
Zero and I are going out and the Night Class are gonna protect my Zero from any harm. Zero and the rest of the Night Class are getting along and are friends. Zero and Hanabusa are best friends. Zero get along with him better than the rest of the Night Class and likes him the most. Hanabusa is the only one who can make Zero smile like that, no one can even me who can't make him smile like that. What this Hanabusa's secret of making Zero smile like that. The rest of the Night Class are amazed at how good Hanabusa is. He is the only one who can make Zero smiled like that.