Level 1

-*-*-*-*-*-

The stupid alarm was making him angry, and it was too early to be in such a bad mood.

Ming opened his eyes the most he could, feeling his sight on fire. The hangover was strong, and the bitter taste in his mouth too annoying to just ignore it and go back to sleep.

Who the hell was the son of a bitch that enjoyed waking up at seven in the morning on sundays? Ming had a few words to say to that person.

Ugh, it wasn't stopping.

Rolling to his side, he grabbed a pillow and smash it against his head trying to protect his ears from the infamous sound.

You better shut that thing up or I swear....!

After a couple of seconds, the ringing stopped, making Ming's room fell in solid and beautiful silence. It was so nice, being able to bury yourself inside the blankets and let the laziness take over your body. Ming inhaled deeply, ready to go back to dreamland... But then, a new type of pain made him woke up completely.

Headaches. He couldn't cope with them at all.

Ming shouldn't be surprised. It was stupid of him to fool himself in why he was suffering like this. It's pretty obvious. Tequila sounds like a good idea just when you are dared to drink it. And Ming is full of good ideas, but that one should not be qualified as one of them.

It's your fault, handsome. You have the bad habit of accepting challenges, no matter how stupid they are.

Right. The challenge. Ming loved those ones. Ming was too easy at convincing too so it was normal that he accepted easily to drink like a beginner.

I'll kill Wayo. He made fun of me and made me drink half of the bottle.

Ming could barely remember the details of last night. The only thing he knows for real is that the party was wild, funny, and everything a graduation from college should be. Engineers know how to party, and Ming was the king of the world every time he stepped inside a club.

The combination was explosive, dangerous, and so freaking cool.

Resigned to his misery, the now engineer stood up from bed, revealing his well formed body only covered by blue sweatpants.

The room was still dark, the curtains all black were preventing the sun from touching him.

Ming liked his room. It was well equipped. It was the right cavern to hide after a crazy night. And, well, Ming has a lot of nights like that. Who can blame him? He's popular, handsome, and the best option for a friend. Everybody loves him. Everybody wants to be close to him. It's a big deal, a big responsibility... but Ming can handle it.

He's a former campus moon after all.

A shower was the only way to race up from the dead. Ming felt like a normal person once he felt the spray of warm water hitting his tensed muscles. The smell of alcohol was being lowered and now, the only scent left was Ming's shampoo and soap.

Once he was ready to face the world with nice clothes, protective sunglasses and his big headphones hanging around his neck, he left his room, ready to go to Wayo's and force him to pay for breakfast.

After all, it was that kid's fault the current state he was in.

Driving through the campus was one of his favorites things to do. If he looks at his left, he can spot the parking lot where the girls from engineer school are always chatting. Those girls were cute, and really smart. And they liked him and cried like babies when he left the sash of Campus moon a couple of years ago.