part 1

The early morning sun rays peeped through the windows... Disturbing the beauty sleep of ishita... She opened her eyes lazily looking at the clock... It showed half past 7...

Ishita : Oh god... Aaj bhi mein late hoon... She got up with a jerk... And started looking around for something to wear.. Meri dress ... Shit meri dress nahi mil rah hai... She was looking for something to cover herself and get out of the bed... She just glanced at the person who was sleeping beside her... Inhe dekho idhar mujhe parishan karke kudh kumbhkarn ki tarah so raha hai... Uto... Uto... Ravan kumar uto...She said waking up Raman, her boy friend who was in deep sleep beside her...

Raman : hmm... Baby sone do na... Raat ko bhi mujhe sone nahi diya tumne... He said irritated covering himself completely with the duvet...

Ishita : haww.. Meine sone nahi diya... You were the one who... She stopped in middle blushing thinking of last night's happenings... Uto... She pulled the blanket completely off his body...
Besharam... Utooo...

The next moment raman pinned her beneath him placing himself comfortably over her... Thier bare bodies now touching each others...

Raman : meine kya... Bolo na why did you stop in middle ... Aur yeh kya hai... Subha subha mere izzat lootne ka irada hai kya... Why did you pull the covers off me...

Ishita : I don't have any such intentions got it... She said poking her finger on his nose...

Raman : par mujhe hai... Tumhe aise dekar... Mujhe na kuch kuch... Sab kuch karne ka mann kar raha hai... He said inching forward to kiss her... But she placed her palm in between thier lips stopping him...

Ishita : you idiot... Time dekha tumne its almost 8... Aaj bhi hum college late hi pohonchenge... All because of you...

Raman : haww... Joot mat bolna madrasan... Paap lagegi.. He said nibbling her earlobe...

Ishita : raman... Please... Not now... Hum college ke liye late hojayenge...

Raman : please na madrasan... Hum aaj college nahi jayenge... Lets go out spend some time together... Then phirse wapas ghar aake khoob saare pyaar karenge ek doosre ko... He said giving wet kisses on her neckline...

Ishita : no ways... Aaj important lecture hai... If we miss that I am sure we'll fail in our exams...

Raman : hmmm... I dont care... Come lets make love... He said caressing her curves making her moan...

That's when ishita's mobile started ringing breaking their romance...

Ishita : raman... Hato... Phone baj raha hai...

Raman : hmm... Rehne do na... He said still busy kissing her...

Ishita took the Mobile and pushed him with the jerk seeing the caller ID...

Raman : ahhh... Pagal madrasan... Why did you push me like that...

Ishita : raman... Amma's call... Shhh... Hello amma...

Madhavi : ishu kanna... Epadi irukke... ( how are you) why didn't you pick my calls last night...

Ishita : woh amma... She just gave a deadly glare at raman... As he Was the one who did not allow her to pick the calls in mid of thier romance session...

Raman gave a confused look seeing her glaring at him...

Ishita : woh amma... I was just tired last night... Isliye I slept early...

Amma : teekhe kanna... Tum kahan ho? college mein?

Ishita : Nahi amma... I am about to leave... Aur appa kaise hai...